Sugar - Build Stealer

Author Topic: Sugar - Build Stealer  (Read 4210 times)

So me and KyleM where talking on my server about Sugar stealing Everyone's build including Tezuni's prison escape and an entire stash of all my builds. One day sugar said this on her server  "play Tezuni's prison escape yea no" On her server because she had the build for it. Then a few minutes later Sugar connected for 5 seconds and probably saved my build and left 5 seconds later.

You can't do anything about it.
Listen up noobs, saving is here to stay.  If you can't handle someone else playing with your build, grow the hell up.

If you start doing gay stuff to break my game, I'm going to start banning you from the master server.  This is a war you don't want to start because I'm the only one with nukes. 

Just use a bunch of addon events and bricks so if they try using it it will be broken.

Just use a bunch of addon events and bricks so if they try using it it will be broken.

That or create a custom pack of bricks that are just like the default bricks, but under a different name so they won't load when the forgetlet decides to attempt to take your build.

That or create a custom pack of bricks that are just like the default bricks, but under a different name so they won't load when the forgetlet decides to attempt to take your build.

im almost certain badspot banned someone for doing this

im almost certain badspot banned someone for doing this
They were failbinned. The creator was not banned as far as I know, though I could be wrong.

Well they can't failbin it if you don't release it

Sugar isn't going to get a popular server from it, she probably doesn't even know how to install add-ons.

I don't see the problem here.

I mean if it was some noob who had all the same stuff then perhaps I would see your point but Sugar was confirmed to have a mental disorder (I think) so I don't think there's any harm in her playing around with it.

knowing Sugar from experience, he/she hosts very badly organized servers. Someone guessed the admin password on the server and you can probably guess the rest. The best part is that Sugar was not even afk and didnt do anything about the random admin.

I've never seen anything good come out of Sugar.

they never claimed it as their own
this isn't build stealing, it's called having fun
you are free to use any build you want in your server, yours or not. if you claim it as your own though, that's the issue.
sugar didn't claim it, however

At least he's not a steal builder.

Just an FYI Sugar is actually autistic