Author Topic: Server pack (Loading tags, F&F Display, BLID Slay)  (Read 2293 times)

This is an updated version of this.
  • Added an if statement to Fetch & Find Display
  • Remade the slay script so that its BLID, names do not work - thank you pecon for the help with this.
  • Loading tags - recolored the text from that ugly blue to a pretty green and white
Before you say things like Wound made this, I am Wound if you didn't already know.

BLID Slay
Description:
This addon helps forcekill those people with the odd characters in their names - originally made for Nobot's reopening of deathrace, but made a non abusive version.
Some may say any forcekill add-on is abusive, but a lot of add-ons are abusive, for christs sake duplorcator and bypass the brick limit and non-admins can use it. This script if for Super Admins only and if it's abused, then you need new selection of staff.

Commands:
/slay BLID

Puu.sh (737 bytes)

Fetch & Find Display
Description:
  • This addon just overwrites the default /fetch & /find commands with a little display.
  • You can enable and disable this add-on, if you still have System_ReturnToBlockland installed, there is a pref as well.  /enableff & /disableff

Puu.sh (1.11 KB)

Loading Tags
Description:
This add-on shows if a player is loading or not infront of their name.
Pretty straight forward.

Puu.sh (738 bytes)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:28:16 AM by IdeTheBird »

Just something to note for future reference. In the loading tags mod, %client.ClanPrefix = "" @%oldPrefix; is the exact same thing as doing %client.ClanPrefix = %oldPrefix; But on that note, your entire else statement is useless because you're setting their clan tag back to normal after the parent. Again, it does not really effect anything, it's just for future reference.

Just something to note for future reference. In the loading tags mod, %client.ClanPrefix = "" @%oldPrefix; is the exact same thing as doing %client.ClanPrefix = %oldPrefix; But on that note, your entire else statement is useless because you're setting their clan tag back to normal after the parent. Again, it does not really effect anything, it's just for future reference.
Thank you, updated.

This stuff is actually very straightforward. And I'm giving this an added bonus due to the Loading Tag.

11/10. This will do wonders for my server.