Author Topic: SQUAR4D [102721] - Really?  (Read 11945 times)

Oh wait so your not banning for Qi?

Then I have no reason to be angry as you have actually justified your bans.

lightbox, this goes in hand with the advice I gave you before. You can't tell people that QI hasn't done anything bad enough to warrant a ban-on-sight basis and expect them to believe you. As of lately, the QI clan has been associated with or fullon involved with a lot of drama happenings. To the people who follow this sort of stuff just enough to get the general gist, their idea is that by banning QI members, or at least ones known to be troublemakers, they're avoiding any of that drama. Whether or not this is a viable way of handling a situation is kinda subjective, the point is that you have to prove you're not a troublemaker; you can't vouch for yourself. If nobody trusts you because you're a part of QI, then prove to them that being in QI is irrelevant, because otherwise nobody trusts your word.

Part of making a convincing argument is to use that "convincing" part. If they're wrong about you or your clan, then show them how to make a better decision, as opposed to telling them why they're wrong. If you want to be treated with respect, then treat others with respect, because they just might rethink things.

But please, I am enlighted to some screenshots of "bad" things I did ingame.
Are you saying that you instantly change behavior when you play in-game? Sorry bud, but if we see you acting handicapped on the forums chances are you're gonna act handicapped in-game. You don't just change all of the sudden. Trust me on that.

also I'm seeing a lot of mentions about the qi list thing, so I'm just gonna clarify something right now:
I don't have anything against aoki or Qi in general, just the bad reputation of some of the clan's members is what got you guys pulled into this. The Qi list is not for harassment, that isn't my banlist, it's for server hosts who want easy access to any Qi member's BL_IDs for an easy ban.

Sorry if you guys are mad about getting banned from servers, but that's what happens when you associate yourself (or clan) with problem users. I don't encourage the banning of everyone on that list, if you read through it I have the major idiots marked out (and I even vouched for some users who I know are okay). Still it is entirely up to the host to decide who he/she does not want on his/her server.

Are you saying that you instantly change behavior when you play in-game? Sorry bud, but if we see you acting handicapped on the forums chances are you're gonna act handicapped in-game. You don't just change all of the sudden. Trust me on that.
People, including me, behave totally different ingame then on a forum. trust me on that.
Sorry if you guys are mad about getting banned from servers, but that's what happens when you associate yourself (or clan) with problem users. I don't encourage the banning of everyone on that list, if you read through it I have the major idiots marked out (and I even vouched for some users who I know are okay). Still it is entirely up to the host to decide who he/she does not want on his/her server.
highly recommend banning him

highly recommend banning him
I don't encourage the banning of everyone on that list

The only one he encourages banning is you, espio

The only one he encourages banning is you, espio
Tought he said anyone, sorry.

im a little late but if i ban you for a valid reason will you actually be happy

I personally would be

Qi is a valid reason

Qi is a valid reason
No, no it's not, because there is no inherit badness that everyone that has ever been in Qi has
People like Panpour5, Eragon, c[_] all have done absolutely nothing ban-worthy yet by your forgeted up logic the mere fact that they want to be with other people means they shouldn't be allowed on servers.

I personally would be

Dude calm down.

>relative
Sorry I'm late...
About the ban:
You join the server, expecting to have fun and such (I assume), the server goes pretty stuffty over your arrival, so, the admins had to temporarily remove you, hence the 1 min ban.
You rejoin acting like the victim just so you can gather pics that make other people look bad and make a drama on a private website where no one can explain what exactly happened.

Also, you were a massive starfish to glass a while back and from what I've seen, it doesn't look like you have changed.
Hopefully that should satisfy you.

PS:Sorry for bump.

Maybe I'll change my clan prefix to [Qi] - any server who bans people for being in a clan is a server I do not want to play on.

yeah how dare people blacklist a clan that is popular with problem users or stupid people

yeah how dare people blacklist a clan that is popular with problem users or stupid people