Author Topic: M270 MLRS  (Read 20317 times)

Attach nukes to that and there you go.

Released source model files so you can make your own.
what a kind man

what a kind man

I learned that a lot of people figured out how to make turrets after my last mass release. Like copying code, models have some good amount of information; but unlike code, rarely are the source accessible.

I have an issue, when I try to lock on to any coordinates it will just lock onto any random location, rather than where I want it to go, also when I move the vehicle the turret goes on a seizure. Is this a bug or incorrect use?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:16:08 AM by Office-Pirate »

I have an issue, when I try to lock on to any coordinates it will just lock onto any random location, rather than where I want it to go, also when I move the vehicle the turret goes on a seizure. Is this a bug or incorrect use?
Ive talked to another player with this issue and it was a conflicting addon issue. In his case, player_fluidity. Can you pm me your addons list? One way to test this is to go back to default addons and enable the MLRS and seeing if that works.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:44:16 PM by Str4tofortress »

Ive talked to another player with this issue and it was a conflicting addon issue. In his case, player_fluidity. Can you pm me your addons list? One way to test this is to go back to default addons and enable the MLRS and seeing if that works.
I had player_fluidity enabled *facepalm*
BTW most of my addons enabled were the default stuff, but player_fluidity was one of the community addons I had enabled, so yea.

(I will test it now and I will come back later with info)

EDIT: Disabling player_fluidity fixed the issue, thanks! Also, nice work on this too.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:41:04 PM by Office-Pirate »

It keeps aiming in the opposite direction or it aims off to the left of where I aim and It aims everywhere when i drive. (I also disabled player_fluidity)

It keeps aiming in the opposite direction or it aims off to the left of where I aim and It aims everywhere when i drive. (I also disabled player_fluidity)

Wanna give it a shot with default addons + mlrs? The problem could be with another add-on that has anything to do with bots. I tried to keep it reasonably sanitary on my end but if there are conflicts, I would like to know what the exact issue is.

Wanna give it a shot with default addons + mlrs? The problem could be with another add-on that has anything to do with bots. I tried to keep it reasonably sanitary on my end but if there are conflicts, I would like to know what the exact issue is.
I don't really have anything enabled that has anything to do with bots
It seems to conflict with parkour related addons like player_fluidity and player_parkour
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:44:00 AM by Bumbo_Bargains »

Never aim below you, or odd things may happen.

video
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 09:14:12 AM by seargant2 »

You should probably add this to the post so people might stop asking. And I don't mean literally adding the quote just say something like, "If you you have problems or glitches with the missile launcher it is the conflicting addon player_fluidity/parkour.Disabling this should fix it. If this doesn't work enable ONLY default addons and enable M270 MLRS."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:17:36 PM by Office-Pirate »

This looks really, really nice!