Author Topic: Various Builds [Moderately Image Heavy]  (Read 1072 times)

ok so i've been building a bit, and i don't want to drown the dof screenshot board
so here's how i'm going to do this
i'm going to post some normal shots and a dof shot or two of a build then link to much larger imgur albums containing more dof and normal shots of various angles and times of day
builds will be titled and given a bit of a lead-in before the pictures

Grey House
A grey brick house with some furnishings and a television that has hyper-realistic static effects

Album

Hovel
A round, grey hovel with some blacksmith equipment inside. Features an extreme lack of screenshots.

Album

Cabin
Some cabin in some area near some mountains. It is currently the largest house, with five rooms. However, it lacks a proper kitchen.

Album

I'd live in that cabin. It's lovey.

The quality of the builds in the space provided is very unique. You have definitely have a good understanding of spacial awareness, but the only thing you could do better with is the detail on the exterior. Different coloration of bricks, trim, etc would be good. It would also be neat to see multi-layered walls- exterior and interior. To clarify, you'd have 1x wide exterior walls (bricks, for example), and then a 1x wide interior wall (wood? idk)

overall very neat.