Author Topic: Munchie qunchie - loving stalker?  (Read 1764 times)

I don't know how he got this, this is like the 3rd or 4th time someone randomly has joined a game and tormented me with my person info (ALSO BADSPOT OR ANY FORUM ADMIN READING THIS) IT IS MY INFO NOT SOMEONE ELSES)  does anyone know who this may be I just don't want him telling the wrong person oh and btw the name of the address is my older one so basically thats not personal info from me.

Is that your real address? If yes, then why didn't you black it out?

Is that your real address? If yes, then why didn't you black it out?

It's my old-ass one from like 6 years ago, the place might not exist, also can I modify this page?

Deny that's your info and ignore him.
Done.

alright I fixed it.

munchie qunchi also calls me a child enthusiast coincidence?

fen
your other drama about the exact same thing is still on the front page

Jeez op do you just go around giving everyone links to your Facebook or something?

Wow man same thing happened to me a long time ago! This 100k blockhead said high Jake which is my real name and also my last name which I'm not saying. He said my address out loud which I never have anywhere in sight. So dreaming creepy man also the blockhead said the name of my brother how does he know him?

your info is probably out there somewhere because you posted it so he just googled something and it brought up your info

your info is probably out there somewhere because you posted it so he just googled something and it brought up your info

he doxes and ddosses people

Jeez op do you just go around giving everyone links to your Facebook or something?

I don't use facebook, or any social media.