Author Topic: Amy's [APP] Cohort  (Read 4113 times)

I'd like to join cohort to build magnificent things!

Screenshots:

Poolside

Another poolside angle

Hot tub!

Even a poolside bar! :D

Indoor Hallway

outdoor patio area

The Great Room

The Indoor Pool

Entrance Staircase and Study

The Model Apartment (What they show you to sell you on buying a room)

The Standard Apartment (they were having a blockland lan party)

Even comes with shirts and shoes!

The Upstairs Bedroom

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:03:53 PM by Amy L:D »

yay good :)

ohey sylv lol whatre you doing in this neck of the woods

yes

Please:

- Terrain /4
- Building /4
- Bricks Used /4
- Dedication /4
- General appreciation /4

Ill write 10 paragraphs on this what I like and dislike. So you have to read it the answer will be carefully inscribed in the 10 paragraphs it is up to you to find it thus judging if you are worthy. Les git started! I like it alot, although certain things irk me off, first is you tend to use the same objects over and over again without variation, not judging your tables, but the buildings and indoor pool wall could use some dividing, or different styles. I really like the standard apartament very much, but you prob dont care anyway :)

Ill say yes if you ask nicely.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:48:43 PM by WhoStole MahCar »

Ill write 10 paragraphs on this what I like and dislike. So you have to read it the answer will be carefully inscribed in the 10 paragraphs it is up to you to find it thus judging if you are worthy. Les git started! I like it alot, although certain things irk me off, first is you tend to use the same objects over and over again without variation, not judging your tables, but the buildings and indoor pool wall could use some dividing, or different styles. I really like the standard apartament very much, but you prob dont care anyway :)

Ill say yes if you ask nicely.

<3

Personally, I do not believe this is Cohort quality. It has a strong detail in areas, but the overuse of props and other random stuff really throws me off.

The interiors aren't very good and the colors could be a lot better. Design in some area's is really funny looking too, and it looks hastily thrown in.

Though my opinion may be invalid as an ex-member, I say no. This is a top tier clan, and unfortunately, I don't believe you are fit for Cohort.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:59:41 AM by YK »

Personally, I do not believe this is Cohort quality. It has a strong detail in areas, but the overuse of props and other random stuff really throws me off.
The interiors aren't very good and the colors could be a lot better. Design in some area's is really funny looking too, and it looks hastily thrown in.
Though my opinion may be invalid as an ex-member, I say no. This is a top tier clan, and unfortunately, I don't believe you are fit for Cohort.

I have to agree yes, but good parts are there, if she can make builds that quality always, if not suffer my wrath.

I remember when I gave you the apartments from Trulia.com

I remember when I gave you the apartments from Trulia.com

oh ya the arizona architecture really popped, looked great imo

hey i remember this

everyone was killing eachother with rockets

it's a pretty cool build

aw amy

i didnt know you were going 2 whip this up 4 cohort