Author Topic: invalid key trust or no trust  (Read 2934 times)

i SORTA trust him but not much i mean come on, he registered today with that id.

he has 2 posts.. his addon in addons and his addon in fdp.

invalid key, thats litteraly his username

That doesn't mean anything.

He actually joined blockland around 3 years ago. (Looking at the ID)

yeah but its sorta odd.

edit: ill let you have a look at my page thing. you can post yours if you want
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:43:05 PM by releasetheblocks2 »

How is it odd? Someone could have a bl_id of 200 and join today. I don't see what's wrong about it, unless they are a problem user.

Oh no, someone named themselves something and joined today. We must all cower in fear!

He posted something in the wrong section, oh the humanity! Better ban him or something!

what the forget is this topic

wot
his key is at most a few months older than mine, so he's still fairly new

Chill, no one is going to register an account the first day they see the forum not even I did.

I believe 40k ID's were sold around 2012-2013. Judging by how it's a high 40k I can say it's from 2013 at least. If this is correct this means that the user has owned Blockland for about 1.5 - 2 years maybe depending the on the month he got it.

Either way the person just probably found out about the forums very late or just decided it was a good time to start posting now (like me). Besides he hasn't actually done anything at all except upload a graffiti print which is actually pretty sweet and posted it in the wrong section. He made a new thread in the right section, but locked the thread before anyone can post for some reason? That's the only weird thing about the guy up to this point.

wot
his key is at most a few months older than mine, so he's still fairly new
Are you dumb

He joined around 2013-14 officially (since it's a 47k bl_id), joining the forums doesn't reset your join date
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 06:30:11 PM by Advanced Bot »

Are you dumb

He joined around 2011-12 officially (since it's a 37k bl_id), joining the forums doesn't reset your join date

Are you dumb

He joined around 2011-12 officially (since it's a 37k bl_id), joining the forums doesn't reset your join date
No, his key is a 47k.