Author Topic: invalid key trust or no trust  (Read 2922 times)

Shouldn't this be in the drama

wot
his key is at most a few months older than mine, so he's still fairly new
While I was wrong even if this guy joined in 2013 or 2014 then he's been here for about a year. I wouldn't called that new,  unless you're talking about the forums themselves then you're right.

Shouldn't this be in the drama
I wouldn't say so,  Release is just suspicious about a user with really weak reasons and that doesn't warrant a drama.

Why do people post useless topics on General Discussion...?

Why do people post useless topics on General Discussion...?
because op is a moron

Ide

How is it odd? Someone could have a bl_id of 200 and join today. I don't see what's wrong about it, unless they are a problem user.
That's not 3 years ago lmao. 40ks were still being sold as Blockland was on steam. He got that key about a year and a half ago as I got a 47k around that time.

Couldn't you still buy 40k ids from the Blockland website and not steam? So who knows what time he joined. Regardless whats the point of this topic? Some new guy joined with a 40k id? Whats the big deal op.

Couldn't you still buy 40k ids from the Blockland website and not steam? So who knows what time he joined. Regardless whats the point of this topic? Some new guy joined with a 40k id? Whats the big deal op.
Yeah, my alt account as a 40k BLID and I got it not too long ago from the BL website.

What is this topic and why do people care?

He could have easily lurked the forums, then finally decided to get involved in a few topics.

Let's see.. You have posted about 6 dramas the last 7 days. Nice job OP, this is not drama worthy.

Let's see.. You have posted about 6 dramas the last 7 days. Nice job OP, this is not drama worthy.
GG

We all have been new a day. Why do people even care really!

jesus christ op, take a break from your childish antics already, stay off the drama board.

a lot of people do not know this but 48k's are being sold non-steam right now, the 170k's are being sold on steam.

oH forget guys He Posted... better get backup