Slab Bulkhead/Cassord

Author Topic: Slab Bulkhead/Cassord  (Read 5402 times)

Today I joined "MaroonCacti's fun in the sun" for some fun in the sun. All seemed well until I was slapped across the richard with a stupid ban.

Cassord banned me for this reason:

I did nothing wrong. I can prove it with the entire, unedited chatlog that was captured before I was banned.

You can't make this stuff up people. I was banned for absolutely nothing! I think Cassord/Slab Bulkhead's admin should be revoked on MaroonCacti's server.

looks like maroon and his circlejerk ate still compleet stuff

A few days ago i got banned from Tetro block's server by him. I'm not really angry at Tetro because its not his fault his admin that helped him build majority of his build is autistic.

/support

A few days ago i got banned from Tetro block's server by him. I'm not really angry at Tetro because its not his fault his admin that helped him build majority of his build is autistic.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WWOzJOJ.png[/img

/support
thats a valid reason

cassord is annoying though he keeps trying to add me like he has a special interest for me or some stuff

thats a valid reason

cassord is annoying though he keeps trying to add me like he has a special interest for me or some stuff
He added me back on steam after I deleted him. Its like he can't take a hint.

thats a valid reason
No, no it's not, because there is no inherit badness that everyone that has ever been in Qi has
People like Panpour5, Eragon, c[_] all have done absolutely nothing ban-worthy yet by your forgeted up logic the mere fact that they want to be with other people means they shouldn't be allowed on servers.

He added me back on steam after I deleted him. Its like he can't take a hint.
same

he tried like 4 times aswell, telling muslim to tell me to add him back

anwser: no

when you let people like zedrow into your clan you're automatically going to have a bad rep. if they want to be with other people then they're with the wrong people.

when you let people like zedrow into your clan you're automatically going to have a bad rep. if they want to be with other people then they're with the wrong people.
I don't just let people get away with whatever the forget the want; there are in fact consequences in [Qi], but, hey, I'm glad you gave us the benefit of the doubt, and immediately assumed we're a bunch of scumbags.

Hmm badspot let a few people join blf that are really bad I should ban anyone that uses it just to be safe.

Hey can you guys stop trying to make this a drama about your "Qi is always the victim" mentality? Thanks.

Hey can you guys stop trying to make this a drama about your "Qi is always the victim" mentality? Thanks.
Ok

I totally agree with you in the fact that he is pretty much a level a moron. He has the my way mindset.

a level a moron.
what

and i thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt when in reality i just despise your
"Qi is always the victim" mentality
so how about you stop whining about your clan and lets get back on the topic