Slab Bulkhead/Cassord

Author Topic: Slab Bulkhead/Cassord  (Read 5378 times)

-snip-
that thing you're doing with alternative is really cute; you two fit each other perfectly

that thing you're doing with alternative is really cute; you two fit each other perfectly
"i dont have an excuse so im going to make a witty comment"

- Aoki

I'm not doing anything with C. I just don't like how you guys try to spin every drama into how Qi members are oppressed, and whenever anyone accuses Qi of doing ANY wrong you throw this image in their face and pretend your clan is a bunch of saints. Now please, forget off.

Guys don't get off topic

looks like someone gave him the admin password he wasn't supposed to have
who has admin passwords anymore

Qi swoops in once again and makes the drama all about them
bravo

bravo
shouldn't you be happy cause they're taking the heat off of you for being stupid

bravo
shouldn't you be happy cause they're taking the heat off of you for being stupid

bravo
no no as much as I hate QUE and everyone in it, this trigger was pulled incorrectly. if anyone tried to make this drama about Qi its this guy;
thats a valid reason
and with a few responses to the opposing side there is now a side discussion taking place. its how real discussions work. no one swooped in for anything. want to comment on the real drama? go ahead. want to comment on the side drama that dives down into another relatable issue? by all means

how was i being stupid
maroon, muslim and me all don't like alternative, so i banned him. do i really have to justify my friends and me not liking someone?
i'm pretty sure alternative made this drama as a joke anyway.

how was i being stupid
maroon, muslim and me all don't like alternative, so i banned him. do i really have to justify my friends and me not liking someone?
i'm pretty sure alternative made this drama as a joke anyway.
"Hey we don't like you, so please leave or don't talk or don't be annoying"
at least then you'd have the benefit of we asked him to not be annoying

"Hey we don't like you, so please leave or don't talk or don't be annoying"
at least then you'd have the benefit of we asked him to not be annoying
why would i tell him to do that when i know that he's going to be a richard either way. oh, and we just don't want him on our server.
but whatever i guess everything has to be your way and a silly server my friends and me hosted has to follow STRICT BAN PROCEDURE

why would i tell him to do that when i know that he's going to be a richard either way. oh, and we just don't want him on our server.
but whatever i guess everything has to be your way and a silly server my friends and me hosted has to follow STRICT BAN PROCEDURE
..so when he dramas you for banning him, people actually support you because you did the mature thing and asked him to please not disrupt anything?
like i mean i love banning people but i always make sure they know what for

maroon also banned me for "closet furry"
lol, he's held a grudge on me for a long time. I guess he's jealous :panda: