Slab Bulkhead/Cassord

Author Topic: Slab Bulkhead/Cassord  (Read 5404 times)

I was on the server. I may not have been admin at the time but I was administrated later.
Do you have a screenshot because I don't remember anyone names Muslim being in the server.

Do you have a screenshot because I don't remember anyone names Muslim being in the server.
My ingame name isn't Muslim you dolt. It's mus. The person using the name Muslim is an impersonator, with the original name DiceyGrammar. Do not make this drama about my identity, because it has a purpose.

why would you choose such a ridiculous alt name lol

My ingame name isn't Muslim you dolt. It's mus. The person using the name Muslim is an impersonator, with the original name DiceyGrammar. Do not make this drama about my identity, because it has a purpose.
Well excuse me for never coming across this information.

why would you choose such a ridiculous alt name lol
just for laffs.

Well excuse me for never coming across this information.
You really can't piece that together can you?

Muslim
mus

Muslim - lim = Mus. You really couldn't piece that together, could you?

Seriously?

just for laffs.
You really can't piece that together can you?

Muslim
mus

Muslim - lim = Mus. You really couldn't piece that together, could you?

Seriously?
Well up until today I didn't even know who you were

he's a pretty cool guy outside of drama

You should. He is one of the few who were big enough starfishs to be permanently exiled from BL forums, in an event known as The Purge.

Other than that he is a pretty unremarkable person.

You should. He is one of the few who were big enough starfishs to be permanently exiled from BL forums, in an event known as The Purge.
I posted a rant about Blockland's forum administration a while ago. I wasn't being an "starfish". I was being wrong.

he's a pretty cool guy outside of drama
Thanks, but I haven't really talked to you outside of drama, have I?

Thanks, but I haven't really talked to you outside of drama, have I?
I don't think so, but I've seen your posts in other boards.

I don't think so, but I've seen your posts in other boards.
Oh, well thanks, I guess.

Well I wish we could have met under better conditions.

I posted a rant about Blockland's forum administration a while ago. I wasn't being an "starfish". I was being wrong.
Yeah after many bans for flaming, stuffposting, and even posting pictures of dead animals in a cute cats thread(lol).

Yeah after many bans for flaming, stuffposting, and even posting pictures of dead animals in a cute cats thread(lol).
I remember the flaming and stuffposting but unfortunately for you I've changed. I don't remember that though, if it happened it was probably a long time ago.