Slab Bulkhead/Cassord

Author Topic: Slab Bulkhead/Cassord  (Read 5409 times)

I remember the flaming and stuffposting but unfortunately for you I've changed. I don't remember that though, if it happened it was probably a long time ago.
Your most recent ban for needless flaming was in July. Good thing you have become a saint since then.

Your most recent ban for needless flaming was in July. Good thing you have become a saint since then.
I haven't become a saint, when did I say that? But for the most part, I've eased up. I'm not going out of my way to seem like a richard, anyway.

I'm not going out of my way to seem like a richard, anyway.
lol were you doing that before

I haven't become a saint, when did I say that? Figure of speech, mr. literal. But for the most part, I've eased up. I'm not going out of my way to seem like a richard, anyway.
My ingame name isn't Muslim you dolt. It's mus.
You called this guy out and insulted him because he didn't know your in game name lol.

Not trying to seem like a richard my ass.

You called this guy out and insulted him because he didn't know your in game name lol.

Not trying to seem like a richard my ass.
I called him out and insulted him because it was pretty loving simple. Plus, dolt isn't really much of an insult; if you want to be very picky it is, but you're just throwing rocks and hoping they hit.

I called him out and insulted him because it was pretty loving simple. Plus, dolt isn't really much of an insult; if you want to be very picky it is, but you're just throwing rocks and hoping they hit.
I didn't even know that there was anyone even named Muslim.

how did a drama on cassord and maroon banning alternative for being dumb go to Qi stuff
seriously every drama does this and the drama had no point whatsoever anyway

Panpour5 is a pretty chill guy, met him in a Speedkart. not sure about the rest

/support I guess