Re: Rughugger's Girl, Growing Up!

Author Topic: Re: Rughugger's Girl, Growing Up!  (Read 8120 times)

Perhaps you should get your facts straight before calling people posting in this topic disgusting. The only post about anyone telling OP to die was by Biohazard on the first page. You are reacting like multiple people in this topic wished death on him. Nobody else in the topic said anything even close to that. You probably should have just quoted Bio instead of attacking everyone in the topic.
You're right, that was rude of me.
no hard feelings, guys
Calling it now: Alt of Alcatraz.
Please look at my profile before accusing me of being an alt.
So someone talks about raping a 4 year old girl and we are the disgusting ones? Ya okay
I was calling you both disgusting. What I saw was somebody with very poor judgement making what they honestly thought was a joke because they had been conditioned by the website they were originally from to believe it was. Make no mistake,  Alcatraz is a moron, but I gathered that from his response to the backlash moreso than his original statement.

I responded the way I did to YOU guys because it's obvious that we just needed to let the guy know that that type of stuff is REALLY NOT COOL as opposed to the lynch mob circlejerk that actually went on. I don't care how justified or about what, circlejerks are absolutely infuriating.

I was calling you both disgusting. What I saw was somebody with very poor judgement making what they honestly thought was a joke because they had been conditioned by the website they were originally from to believe it was. Make no mistake,  Alcatraz is a moron, but I gathered that from his response to the backlash moreso than his original statement.

I responded the way I did to YOU guys because it's obvious that we just needed to let the guy know that that type of stuff is REALLY NOT COOL as opposed to the lynch mob circlejerk that actually went on. I don't care how justified or about what, circlejerks are absolutely infuriating.
To be fair, the best way to get it into someone's head that something is absolutely unacceptable here is to have them be banned. He got what he deserved, and otherwise really shouldn't be expected here considering a similar incident that was also received the same way, and the person doing it having a similar demeanor to what you think Alcatraz's is/was at the time he posted it.
On the subject of how the community reacted to it; it's to be expected, seeing as badspot himself(among others, including myself) don't take kindly to these kinds of jokes. While the reaction may have gotten a little out of hand, sometimes showing disapproval as a group keeps people from thinking the community's okay with it(while the administration might not be). Obviously we don't want people making jokes like this ingame either, so what's said is(mostly) necessary.

I am really curios to know if OP is an alt of zapk/subpixel because he seems like him

I am really curios to know if OP is an alt of zapk/subpixel because he seems like him
I think OP was an alt of Alcatraz [US], who is an alt of Alcatraz [PL]

idk if Alcatraz [PL] is anyone else, though

Please look at my profile before accusing me of being an alt.
I did. That's why I accused you. Too many similarities in the posts. You both seem like starfishs most of the time, both have a disproportionately high presence in Off Topic and Drama, both flip-flop at random between levels of proper grammar usage, sometimes even mid-post, and then you come out of nowhere and attack the people calling out Alcatraz.

Alright here is some evidence to contribute to this Alcatraz [US] is [FI] [PL] He just doesn't openly admit it but in this screenshot he admits it.

He also said at one point that he was Alcatraz [PL] but i didn't screenshot it.

He also said at one point that he was Alcatraz [PL] but i didn't screenshot it.
I actually asked him outright once, and he confirmed that he was Alcatraz [PL].
I am Alcatraz [PL]'s alt. I have a much older BL_ID then one stated in my profile.

Too many similarities in the posts.
I just directly compared our post histories. I don't see it.
You both seem like starfishs most of the time,
I have been more irate in my recent posts because I've been taking the forums more seriously than I should. I realize that this is a mistake. Do not worry, though, your feedback is valued and appreciated.
both flip-flop at random between levels of proper grammar usage, sometimes even mid-post
I do not flip-flop at random. My usage of proper grammar directly correlates with my tone and the mood of the situation. It is notable that I am much more articulate than he was in the one or two situations that he used proper grammar in.

That leaves you with "a disproportionate presence in off-topic and drama" (damning evidence) and "attacked the people calling out Alcatraz", which I already addressed in a previous post.

This is fair. I understand.

Rughugger should just lock the main thread and stop posting pictures of his family. He will be doing his kid a favor rather than feeding the strange desires of some the forum's inhabitants.

Rughugger should just lock the main thread and stop posting pictures of his family. He will be doing his kid a favor rather than feeding the strange desires of some the forum's inhabitants.

I know no one's going to take me seriously regarding the subject but I don't think that's legitimately an issue with anyone here, I wouldn't discourage him from posting the things he loves, and I know many forumers actually appreciate feeling part of watching the girl growing up n stuff.

she's a cutie

don't make me lose her

i want millions of sons and daughters

THIS IS ALL I HAVE

I know no one's going to take me seriously regarding the subject but I don't think that's legitimately an issue with anyone here, I wouldn't discourage him from posting the things he loves, and I know many forumers actually appreciate feeling part of watching the girl growing up n stuff.
Don't even try sugar coating it.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248620.msg7167384#msg7167384

she's a cutie

don't make me lose her

i want millions of sons and daughters

THIS IS ALL I HAVE

let's not forget how the majority of the forums like loli

i'm not saying i support alcatraz (kill him pls) but yeah it's a little strange when he was banned when nobody else got banned for loli

i'm not saying i support alcatraz (kill him pls) but yeah it's a little strange when he was banned when nobody else got banned for loli
Wasn't some special interestised fictional character, he was referring to an actual child and daughter of another member of the forums.

People who have clan tags in their names are scum.