Va11jr

Author Topic: Va11jr  (Read 6484 times)

To make a long story short, I was bored and was looking around for a server to play on. I notice that va11jr's server said freebuild "no ban/kick". So naturally as the troll I am I took this as a challenge. Easily came on, placed a loop explosion event on a brick and caused lag to see if he would ban for it...

There's your result. I expected a less violent ban time/reason though, he seems a bit tempermental.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:59:57 PM by Badspot »

theres more to this, I know it

So naturally as the troll I am I took this as a challenge. Easily came on, placed a loop explosion event on a brick and caused lag to see if he would ban for it...

So naturally as the troll I am I took this as a challenge. Easily came on, placed a loop explosion event on a brick and caused lag to see if he would ban for it...

I can see Dredd coming from a mile away, with a huge ban hammer too.

admittance to trolling is bannable.

smell ya l8r!

To make a long story short, I was bored and was looking around for a server to play on. I notice that va11jr's server said freebuild "no ban/kick". So naturally as the troll I am I took this as a challenge. Easily came on, placed a loop explosion event on a brick and caused lag to see if he would ban for it...

He called me a barnaclehead richardass once in a ban reason, not even kidding.

You will probably be unbanned by tomorrow, from my experience.

He called me a barnaclehead richardass once in a ban reason, not even kidding.

You will probably be unbanned by tomorrow, from my experience.
Not that I want to join back

OP did you just drama somebody for banning you after you after you griefed their server

this here is your logic:
<troll intentionally to see if you're gonna be banned
<got banned
<drama because you're banned

o lookie Va11 is the good guy for once.

o lookie Va11 is the good guy for once.

he's not the hero we want, but he's the hero we need

Was just sayin, it was a bit extreme and hypocritical to do what he did.