Author Topic: Tills: The Return  (Read 3589 times)

So, today I went hanging out with a friend, on a freebuild hosted by TwenteFreak.

Problem: Tills was in the server, I was continously joking about stuff on the server with the host, but Tills kept taking things seriously and complaining about handicapped things just not to look handicapped, and kept banning people (without warning, with handicapped reasons, see chatlog rofl)

Chatlog: Enjoy

After I got banned as you have seen, my friend was still on the server and was able to take screenshots of after my ban.

Just after I got banned.

Notice Klarck is pointing out the fact that klarck was still doing stuff and banning everyone

When my friend got banned a few seconds after the previous screenshot. rip.

Extra:
Another dumb ban by Tills.

/discuss

i forgeted up...
it's "Notice Klarck is pointing out the fact that Tills was still doing stuff and banning everyone"

now

/discuss

Expect hits when you dish em out.

Also that second screenshot happened way earlier, try again.

note that those screenshot are in reverse order
the third screenshot happened first

Expect hits when you dish em out.

Also that second screenshot happened way earlier, try again.
Says the one that spams butt pictures and never ever made something different than butthurt posts

Says the one that spams butt pictures and never ever made something different than butthurt posts
what

Rofl okay, would love to know where you got this from

Rofl okay, would love to know where you got this from

that was hard

Tills is a known dumbass, I've had plenty of problems with her.
Ranging from her just spamming and insulting my friends to her telling my family to burn in hell or something like that.
I was in fact trying to find the steam message of that I saved in-case a drama was posted about here.
Don't worry, still looking.

I was there at the server too and had a chatlog of it, and Tills started it all, and Twentefreak of course white-knighting her when the insulted retaliated.
http://pastebin.com/dGaZpN8X

I say Tills should never ever be trusted with admin unless you want her to go and ban everyone she has a problem with.

that was hard
It sure is hard for you, give me some examples instead of being so cryptic.

It sure is hard for you, give me some examples instead of being so cryptic.
P. 1-3

I was there at the server too and had a chatlog of it, and Tills started it all, and Twentefreak of course white-knighting her when the insulted retaliated.
http://pastebin.com/dGaZpN8X
I didn't white-knight, your log shows that I was trying to neutralize the situation but they both kept going.
Plus I already demoted Tills temporarily.

P. 1-3
is this a joke or something?
he posted a butt picture twice.
in the tit's/ass topic

P. 1-3
lol you're really scraping the barrel here, that's not relevant at all
try again