Tills: The Return

Author Topic: Tills: The Return  (Read 3575 times)

I didn't white-knight, your log shows that I was trying to neutralize the situation but they both kept going.
Plus I already demoted Tills temporarily.

Just noticed you are Twente, so apparently I was joking with you and now you are claiming for all of that to be serious when you totally showed me we were joking around and only Tills was loving all up... Useless to say once again Tills is taking over your soul.

Oh wow, found it.

Completely missed that she had called me handicapped. lol
She was trying to say that Klarck was hostile to her when it was the other way around.
She's been this way ever since I first met her.

Just noticed you are Twente, so apparently I was joking with you and now you are claiming for all of that to be serious when you totally showed me we were joking around and only Tills was loving all up... Useless to say once again Tills is taking over your soul.
In a civilized way I told you and your friend Klarck to stop agitating people but you kept going, so of course you get banned.
I don't know what your grudge against Tills is but you were being disrespectful when I asked you to stop and that's my issue.

Tills is perma'd from my server as a precaution.

In a civilized way I told you and your friend Klarck to stop agitating people but you kept going, so of course you get banned.
I don't know what your grudge against Tills is but you were being disrespectful when I asked you to stop and that's my issue.
Instead of telling them to stop when they weren't in the wrong you should've told Tills to stop.
She was the one who started it all.
Quote from: From my chatlog, starting at line 488.
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:06] some | Klarck | tags: vita
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:07] some | Klarck | tags: come
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:22]  | Tills | : No wonder why vita is so autistic, hes friends with klarck! <<< It likely all started with this comment here
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:23] some | Klarck | tags: okey
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:26]  | Tills | : sike!!!
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:28] The | VitaWrap | Pie: gg tills
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:29] pros | TwenteFreak | tate: rekt
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:33] The | VitaWrap | Pie: autistills
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:34] pros | TwenteFreak | tate: hm
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:36] pros | TwenteFreak | tate: idk how 2 fix
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:39] pros | TwenteFreak | tate: mayb
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:42] The | VitaWrap | Pie: autistic pills
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:46]  | Tills | : Ban him
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:50] some | Klarck | tags: you started it
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:51] pros | TwenteFreak | tate: stop it vita pls
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:51] some | Klarck | tags: lol
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:55] The | VitaWrap | Pie: ukke
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:56] pros | TwenteFreak | tate: ya idc just stop
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:44:58] some | Klarck | tags: you aggrovated him
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:45:02] some | Klarck | tags: and then you argue
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:45:05] pros | TwenteFreak | tate: ya just stop
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:45:06] The | VitaWrap | Pie: tills is breaking me
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:45:07] some | Klarck | tags: i must point that out
TwenteFreak's Build Something! [14:45:11]  | Tills | : ban
All you did was tell them stop and nothing more, didn't even warn Tills at all.
I'd also like to pull up a drama of her acting like an idiot in the past.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263367.0
And her spamming here too.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257331.msg7500123#msg7500123

Tills is perma'd from my server as a precaution.
You don't really need to perma the user for this kind of thing. This is a more of dont give the user any kind of power/administration rights

Instead of telling them to stop when they weren't in the wrong you should've told Tills to stop.
She was the one who started it all.All you did was tell them stop and nothing more, didn't even warn Tills at all.
I warned her on steam and then I demoted her. I also dealt with this just now.

I warned her on steam and then I demoted her. I also dealt with this just now.
pics?

I'll make sure  I will ban Tills: The Return  from my server
Who's dumb enough to admin Tills

I don't play BL much anymore but Tills is literally the least qualifiable person for admin and i can definetely understand banning her out of precaution, and Twerk "It's all cool" it's not cool to randomly clear bricks and ban everyone without any reason at all, also you need to gaurd her a bit less and make her realize her own mistakes and issues, if she acts this way in real life then it's gonna be really loving though for her.

Are we forgetting tills is a offensive problem user that hangs out with all the bad people like betel and stuff.

Are we forgetting tills is a offensive problem user that hangs out with all the bad people like betel and stuff.
She does?

She does?
Yeah, I've seen her myself hanging out with them.

what a completely irrelevant point to the current situation

while vita seems to have been a bit of a richard himself, i do have a bit of experience with Tills
basically whenever she steps into a server she has to pick a bone with someone

also i think she got perma'd from the forum?