Author Topic: Hacked?  (Read 1888 times)

My avatar changes all the time, just change it back.

Pretty sure that isn't normal.

Did you randomize your avatar without realizing it?

Doesn't look like a randomized avatar. Just look at it!

Actually, that looks like someone from Glass' Island Fort server, and I think his name was Pulpy or something. Anyways, Puply's avatar was dressed almost exactly like this, and his base/vehicles were black.

Escapism from depression.
I used to be on a small 10 person forum, but that got shut down. I didn't have any place to talk to people after that, so I resorted to the most active forum I knew that wasn't FP, which was BLf.
And I know of this place because my ex, VinnyTheGuy, he showed it to me.
I have some interests for the game, but have no idea where to start. It'd be cool if someone showed me.

So I'm just kind of here for the community, which is often why I'm so mellow and try not to get into too much trouble, and if I do, I always apologize in PMs. (Most of the time without reply, however. Even though it happened merely twice)

Please refer to the Blockland Starter Guide (chapter 1 pg. 5 section 6 episode 9 illuminati b letter jk)

I seriously didn't change my avatar, if I did I would realize it, and no one else is even allowed to touch my computer in the house.

Avatars only save on local computer or just your own files. Not your key. Either you accidently changed it or pressed something to change your avatar. So no, you are not hacked.

Dawwww hes just a little refugee.

Plan of action: Worry like a mother forgeter because someone is having fun on your account, get the authorities, get the loving president involved.