Re: Kitty0706 is dead

Author Topic: Re: Kitty0706 is dead  (Read 24151 times)

Gothboy77 when his kid is 11:
"What do you mean my kid needs a physical? *rubs neckbeard* mmM, well I guess he just doesn't go to school then!"

Spread the word !  We need to wake up the parents of America  before
it's too late, which it is almost already !!

Take  back  your  rights !!

Write  letters  to the newspapers !! {Many won't even print them!}

Create picket lines nation wide at the same time -- Wake up
the people who are asleep, and not paying any attention to what
we are having done to us !!

STOP  THE   VACCINATIONS ==  ALL  OF  THEM !!
THEY  DON'T  WORK  AND  THEY  PERMANENTLY
TEAR  DOWN   THE  IMMUNE  SYSTEM  FOR  LIFE !!

VACCINATIONS  MAIM  AND  KILL !!!

THAT'S  THE  FACTS  !!!

TAKE  BACK  YOUR  RIGHTS  AS  THE  PARENT !!!

LET'S  TAKE  BACK   AMERICA  !!!!

LET'S  TAKE  OUR  CHILDREN  BACK !!!

HUZZAH!!

Wth

my god you guys are so handicapped, he is DEAD he has been fighting cancer for a long time. No doubt about it but he is dead.

my god you guys are so handicapped, he is DEAD he has been fighting cancer for a long time. No doubt about it but he is dead.
I'm sorry but that's not at all what this thread is about. Ironically enough, you're only making yourself look handicapped right now.

This topic is regarding Goth being a moron, we all know Kitty died. There is a topic in Off-Topic discussing it.

Saying "but vaccines can kill you!" is a stupid reason not to get them. Anything can kill you. People are killed constantly by things that sound like they shouldn't kill them. You could go out for a drive and get hit by a seeding car and die, are you no longer going to drive? You could go for a walk and a tree could fall on your head, are you never going to go outside again? You could be sitting inside and your house could have a gas leak and explode. Are you going to buy an underground reinforced shelter, because even then, that can kill you as well. Because that is how life works.

Saying "but vaccines can kill you!" is a stupid reason not to get them. Anything can kill you. People are killed constantly by things that sound like they shouldn't kill them. You could go out for a drive and get hit by a seeding car and die, are you no longer going to drive? You could go for a walk and a tree could fall on your head, are you never going to go outside again? You could be sitting inside and your house could have a gas leak and explode. Are you going to buy an underground reinforced shelter, because even then, that can kill you as well. Because that is how life works.
fun fact......everyone who has ever come in contact with dihydrogen monoxide has died
ban DHMO 2015

You could go for a walk and a tree could fall on your head, are you never going to go outside again? You could be sitting inside and your house could have a gas leak and explode. Are you going to buy an underground reinforced shelter, because even then, that can kill you as well. Because that is how life works.

No. I just won't walk near trees and cut the gas bill.

Even standing perfectly still in a closed environment could kill you.

if he's so fond of this kind of logic, then maybe he should stop breathing air, because you know what everyone that has died has in common? they all breathed air.

if he's so fond of this kind of logic, then maybe he should stop breathing air, because you know what everyone that has died has in common? they all breathed air.

We're all committing Self Delete.

He shouldn't use water either. People die from that! You know what else people die from? Fire. Lighters make fire, lighters are used to light marijuana. Marijuana kills!
(I'm not being serious, I support marijuana for some medical purposes.)

Marijuana is just like a hamster. Both are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Marijuana is just like a hamster. Both are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.
that's one way of looking at it yes