Author Topic: Aidan12 - Kicking everyone from his server  (Read 4370 times)

Aidan12
Kicking everyone out of his server

So, I joined Aidan12's Vietnam War TDM, only to be greeted with the host kicking everyone because apparently it is too hard to manage more than 10 players on the server. What really bothered me was the fact that he didn't lower the playercount instead.

Evidence
Note: Right after the last screenshot I was kicked.

/support was with OP

Plus, if you can't manage at least 13-15 players, then don't host.

Also, might I add, he had 3 capable admins and after he kicked the people, passworded it.

/support was with OP

Plus, if you can't manage at least 13-15 players, then don't host.

Also, might I add, he had 3 capable admins and after he kicked the people, passworded it.
kicking everyone and passwording is a lot easier then shutting down the server and restarting

kicking everyone and passwording is a lot easier then shutting down the server and restarting

yeah, i know, but as OP said,

What really bothered me was the fact that he didn't lower the playercount instead.

What's the problem with me kicking people off If you took a screenshot of the people not co-operating you would've seen why i wanted to kick everyone off

What's the problem with me kicking people off If you took a screenshot of the people not co-operating you would've seen why i wanted to kick everyone off
i too remember the vietnam war
rest in peace the great 10

well I mean if it's his server, he should be able to do what he wants

this
this so much

if he can't handle that many players then he should just lower the max playercount
the kicking is fine however

This logic completely contradicts what seems to be the point of the drama section. How come banning someone wrongly changes from being "that's wrong you shouldn't do that" to "it's his server he can do what he wants"  almost at random? It's like whichever statement is said first is the general mentality of the thread. It makes no sense.

because apparently it is too hard to manage more than 10 players on the server.
LOL

Its his server, he can do whatever he wants.

Its his server, he can do whatever he wants.
Yeah, but would you kick everyone off of your server just because you didn't want more than 10 people?  Also, he doesn't deserve to be a douchebag to other people and ruin their fun just because he doesn't want to take care of them.

if he can't handle that many players then he should just lower the max playercount
the kicking is fine however
I managed to administrate in a server with at least 20 players in it by myself

This logic completely contradicts what seems to be the point of the drama section. How come banning someone wrongly changes from being "that's wrong you shouldn't do that" to "it's his server he can do what he wants"  almost at random? It's like whichever statement is said first is the general mentality of the thread. It makes no sense.
get out before I ban you for problem usee...