Author Topic: Aidan12 - Kicking everyone from his server  (Read 4372 times)

Yeah, but would you kick everyone off of your server just because you didn't want more than 10 people?  Also, he doesn't deserve to be a douchebag to other people and ruin their fun just because he doesn't want to take care of them.
What you and I would do is almost as irrelevant as the amount of "fun" someone was having on his server, ill say it again, its his server he can do as he pleases, if you don't like how he conducts himself, start your own server and run it better.

Also the thing is that everyone on the server where being jackasses and not doing the correct thing as i stated before if you would've taken screenshots of that stuff it would have made more sense.

Also the thing is that everyone on the server where being jackasses and not doing the correct thing as i stated before if you would've taken screenshots of that stuff it would have made more sense.
Oh, I forgot to take screenshots of that occurring.

Probably excluding some of the people like you and maybe someone else but i went to work on a build after i kicked everyone off.

Probably excluding some of the people like you and maybe someone else but i went to work on a build after i kicked everyone off.
pretty much everyone is on your side already, don't ruin it for yourself

Oh. I joined right before the kicking started.

his server he can do whatever he wants

I managed to administrate in a server with at least 20 players in it by myself

yeah and give all of them free stuff

Where's the "might doesn't make right" quote when you need it.
You know, the one that says "you can't fling stuff at people because it's 'your party'".
Said by Badspot himself in response to everyone saying "it's his server he can do what he wants".
You know, that one?

Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party"

Aidan doesn't know how to host a server

Aidan doesn't know how to host a server
this is hilarious coming from you

this is hilarious coming from you
should i get the drama boxing ring out

Its his server, he can do whatever he wants.
his server he can do whatever he wants

Quote from: Badspot
Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".

Now can you morons shut the hell up. It is like every thread like this people like you need to come in and dismiss the topic. It was said in the beginning already, thanks for contributing nothing of value.

That being said. I personally don't see the issue so much with kicking. Yeah, it was kind of harsh, but he did in fact give a valid reason to why he was kicking. It isn't like he just randomly kicked everyone without saying anything for the hell of it. Kicking people because he can't handle it is kind of dumb, but kicking them in order to password the server and work on it seems valid.