Clan Chowder

Author Topic: Clan Chowder  (Read 6055 times)

Irony!!!
You are very stupid. Aoki didn't actually "say" that, it was in a quote. To repeat, you are very stupid.

That recipe is nearly ten years old.
Is there one that uses modern ingredients?

Yes there is!

This is the recipe to make Modern Clan Chowder!

YOU WILL NEED:

A bowl of COHORT

A stick of SPO (roughly 6 inches long)

10 cups of QI and 9 cups of autism tm

Baguette of [H]

Logical oven

Drama oven

aviation clan spice [optional]

TDM clan spice [optional]

Joke clan (for extra flavor) [optional]

----

Beat bowl of COHORT with SPO until COHORT is nice and pulpy. (SPO stick might also be broken; throw it in aswell).

Put bowl of COHORT and broken SPO into a freezer until further notice.

Next get 10 cups of QI and 9 cups of autism tm. Mix together thoroughly. That should create an autism flame war powder which you will use for spice.

Get a baguette of [H] and slice into tiny pieces. Then put it into a LOGICAL oven (preheated to 235 degrees).

When you see the [H] start to brown, throw in some [AUK] and wait for it to blacken.

Look out for some [QOTD] measure 3 cups of it. Then throw it all away.

When the brown substance in the LOGICAL oven blackens, take it out and immediately pour the pulpy [COHORT] and [SPO] on it. It should begin to bubble.

Then throw the spice ([autism tm] and [qi]) onto it and it will begin to foam. Throw it into a DRAMA oven for 30 minutes. Take it out and quickly layer it with some aviation and TDM clans (a joke clan or two would add some extra flavor) and you should be good to go!

[WOULD NOT ADVISE EATING.]

some affects may be loss of $10s or being delusional about trying to leave the forums.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:58:27 AM by The Lawyer »

Got autism when I put autism tm in the oven. My house exploded into autism and betel spreaded it across my town. I might have added too much qi.

Got autism when I put autism tm in the oven. My house exploded into autism and betel spreaded it across my town. I might have added too much qi.
you might've added too much drama
how much drama did you put in?

you might've added too much drama
how much drama did you put in?
69 1/2 teaspoons. Is that too much?

you take tomcorp, ievent, avialliance, bell, and blockintosh and put it in a blender.

you get a new clan. is this a arg maybe???

Don't put any AoT in the recipe. That ingredient is past its expiration date and will cause autism if ingested.

No Lawyer, do NOT put autism tm in the Drama oven!  It only incubates the active ingredient, Trollium-18, and causes it to enter stage 3.  This is dangerous, and when this happens, it proliferates across the forum and begins to react with users, causing an epidemic of the Angries.

No Lawyer, do NOT put autism tm in the Drama oven!  It only incubates the active ingredient, Trollium-18, and causes it to enter stage 3.  This is dangerous, and when this happens, it proliferates across the forum and begins to react with users, causing an epidemic of the Angries.

No no; that's actually part of the shapeshifting chowder recipe. Eating within the time period of three seconds when Trollium-18 enters stage 3, you will have a random chance to turn into Maxx, Betelgeuse, Queeba, newspeed, Kalphiter, or other uncataloged species.

Ḑ̵̘͊͛͂̊̓́ͅOͧ̄ͣ͘҉͉̫̦͟ ̸͎̞̩͖̓̍̊͜͞Y̾ͤ̔͊̉͠҉̹̻̺̙̙̠̤͖O̧̠ͪ͞U̻̱̱̿ͨ̋ ͉̤̟̰̥͒ͨ̎͑̎͋ͯR̴̵͔̖͉͙̝ͮͫͮ̎E͔̥̹̺̺̔ͭ̔ͥ̉ͅA̗͓̜̙̫̞͇͙̋ͥ̑̀̈͟L̛͔̓͋I̷̡͚͈͎̿ͫŽ̳͕̰̔͊͐̚͞Ẽ̺̘͍̣̬͙͍͈̩ ̧̡̙͎̼̞͈͊̐͌̅ͮ͛͠W̠̞̠͎̎̌ͥͧ͟ͅͅH̶̭͇̺̫͇͈̦͖̥ͫͨ̑́͝͡À̠͛̈́ͭ̇ͬ͠T̥̫͇͛͐̾́̅͘͡ ̣͔̜̙͓̘̗̪͐Y̶̛̙̌̿̿ͩͯ̊Ơ̥͙͉̹̪͂ͤ̔̏͐͟ͅU̹͈̩̱͚̙̰̥͎͆̏ͪͩ̈́̈́͊̑ ̸͉͕̦̮ͨͩ͗̒Å̠̰ͭ̓̓̌͂͋̀͟R̵͈̺̄̀͝E̯͈͍̠͇̜̣͗ͬͯͩ̎̚ ͥ̑ͫ̈̓ͧ͏̗̳̲̯̦̼͚͉̥D͖̤͙͚͛͋ͦ͑ͭͥͬ͐̂O̟̰͇̳͈̹̙͔ͣ͐ͨ͊̉̒̍͠͞I̧͎̜͕ͧ͗̄͆̃ͦ̍ͣͭN̟̯̻̺͔ͣ̌̒̔̐ͬ̿ͭ͠G̶̺͚̥ͫ̿ͧ̀͋́
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 01:05:25 AM by SWAT One »