Author Topic: [Brick] BS3 Controller + BS3 Console.  (Read 6674 times)

You can't just go and say that something is 'ugly'. Aside from being a matter of opinion, it can strike people like me as self-centered.
eh what
and yes, everybody can say their opinion

The point is, that is not constructive criticism.

okay I can give some

The brick literally looks like two prism together, by exception it has some holes
The controller is detailed (which is good), however the console is not and does not fit, which means the brick itself looks bland
I would make the edges not pointy (aka not 90 degrees), I would do the same as you did in the control, to make the edges ramps
If I named my add on like a parody of something, I would make the model similar to what I made parody of (thats just me)
I would not make the brick just 1 big prism, I would add some levels

I agree with some of Checko's points.

The console looks nothing like a playstation

Instead it looks like an NES while the controller looks like a Xbox 360 controller painted black..
Needs more improvements-But it's a start.

If you want i can swap the console for this one because it sounds like you guy really do not like it.

If you want i can swap the console for this one because it sounds like you guy really do not like it.
-snip-
please do

lovey, the console looks fine

-snip-
You got the model almost right but still alittle wrong, there are only 2 USB slots in the front. And what is that huge slot next to it?
Also, you forgot about the second button next to the white one, that ejects the disk.
There is a small plastic transparent light at the edge of the bs3 too, as if the power is on, it glows red - yellow - green.. etc.
And last, you never added the small ramp at the very bottom front of the PS3, I mean BS3.

Instead look at this edit:

Not to others it don't
It is starting to look like one now. I like it now, just needs a few more details..
Good choice to use the Fat console model. Those are beautiful. :)

For some reason i add the little useless ramp at the bottom and it does not show up no matter what i do... nvm though it's not like you need it
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:49:12 PM by Daniel.S »

What do you guys think of the update now?

What do you guys think of the update now?

The model is correct, but there isn't much detail like I said previously..
If it's published as is, I'd consider it as a shape and not a BS3 console.
Edit: Nice, can you add the stretched "Blockstation 3" name at the top of it though?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:35:48 PM by Death The Kid »

I like the new model, way more nice

gud yap

The model is correct, but there isn't much detail like I said previously..
If it's published as is, I'd consider it as a shape and not a BS3 console.
Edit: Nice, can you add the stretched "Blockstation 3" name at the top of it though?
Like i said in the picture... where ever it has gone, There will be too many faces and it will make the brick not show up in game.
I have hit the max verts.