How was it?

Great
8 (61.5%)
meh
4 (30.8%)
bad
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: [v1.5] TDM Server Pack [Leveling Included]  (Read 7816 times)

what do the levels do to the player
nothing. As stated In OP it's a basic leveling system in its current form.

New Version! v1.5! Thinking of going to support_updator.

Them events are so useful!!! that's just more than awesome!

I need to change my avatar. cant be ass

Wait, if you hit max exp, does the level go up and max exp goes up?

I think that /back should be enabled regardless, because if someone does /afk before an SA can disable it, they'd have to re-toggle AFK mode, leaving it open for other people to do /afk.

When you delete a save file, the system still registers the save file, and attempts to load it. Upon loading it, the user who has the save file will recieve no level, exp, or maxexp. If this occurs, just set their level.

Uhhh if(!isFile("File Path")){messageClient(%client,'',"\c6Your save data was deleted.");return;} maybe?

• [V1.2] When you delete a save file, the system still registers the save file, and attempts to load it. Upon loading it, the user who has the save file will recieve no level, exp, or maxexp. If this occurs, just set their level.
What do you mean? There is no where in the script where you attempt to delete a file.

What do you mean? There is no where in the script where you attempt to delete a file.
If* You (yourself), for whatever reason,  delete a save file (manually) etc

I think that /back should be enabled regardless, because if someone does /afk before an SA can disable it, they'd have to re-toggle AFK mode, leaving it open for other people to do /afk.
when /toggle 2 is activated, every user's %client.afk is forcefully set to 0.

Wait, if you hit max exp, does the level go up and max exp goes up?
Yes. Level goes up by one, and maxexp goes up by 5.

Uhhh if(!isFile("File Path")){messageClient(%client,'',"\c6Your save data was deleted.");return;} maybe?
Hi, I'm Clay Hanson! I'm relatively new to Torque. Anyways, if you want to help, don't use sarcasm in your post, as that is a great way to start an argument in this century.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:45:11 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

when /toggle 2 is activated, every user's %client.afk is forcefully set to 0.
Oh, that's really neat.  Awesome.

Reset the poll.
Oh, that's really neat.  Awesome.
thanks, good to know someone supports me

Hi, I'm Clay Hanson! I'm relatively new to Torque. Anyways, if you want to help, don't use sarcasm in your post, as that is a great way to start an argument in this century.
Sorry for any confusion, however my post wasn't meant to be sarcastic, however that exact if statement I posted can be placed right before the loading function (so long as %client is defined) and it'd work 100% fine, so long as you make the "file path" the same path the loader is using.