Gonna open a youtube channel..

Poll

anyone got a name for my channel, also like?

wow mlg
1 (14.3%)
k
0 (0%)
cool
0 (0%)
i love it
0 (0%)
forgeter, you wont get any subs, you will just fail and go into oblivion like my loving richard (or vagina). you are so stuffty. 10 insults. You will die alone since you are a salivating masturbating pisshead who drives for the naked prick and the dandruff lic
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Gonna open a youtube channel..  (Read 3569 times)

It would be a good idea since i JUST bought camstasia (Just gotta install it now  :cookieMonster:)  get pipped

Well, you got yourself an editor and recording software, good luck.

all i need is a intro... stuff. (Too lazy to make one so can someone help?)

the name will be AGamer.. or something, help me choose a name!

i started one and no one here accepted it really for some reason but i thought it was pretty cool
:((

i started one and no one here accepted it really for some reason but i thought it was pretty cool
:((
:cookie: have a cookie

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 10:27:37 PM by releasetheblocks2 »

i feel like im gonna have a good channel

Oh jeez here we go.

Don't feel like you need to pump out content as soon as you get your channel up, record some sessions of you doing whatever you enjoy, put some time editing it, and make sure you watch it before you upload it, to make sure it's good.

Oh jeez here we go.

Don't feel like you need to pump out content as soon as you get your channel up, record some sessions of you doing whatever you enjoy, put some time editing it, and make sure you watch it before you upload it, to make sure it's good.
ok

really need name for the channel
pm it to me

The way you act here gives me little to no confidence in your channel.

The way you act here gives me little to no confidence in your channel.
ok

the way you act here makes me think youtube people will love you