Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes

Author Topic: Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes  (Read 40892 times)

Nal

PROBLEM:

In the recent drama on blueeyes, Nal posted this:
got banned for joining, cant screencap because blockland crashed
funny, the only guy who praised him is sa on the server
These are some of the things Nal posted in blueeyes forum topic.
friend
friend
friend
moron
piece of stuff
you're loving pathetic
Calling someone a friend and a piece of stuff isn't nothing. It's rude, inappropriate and certainly something I would ban someone for; here are a few of his recent posts in the Mac vs PC thread:
apple is next to useless and is hipster garbage
it still doesn't stop the fact that apple releases a locked down piece of stuff
Because Apple is one product that is never discounted, people will always feel they are getting the best of what they're buying regardless of their knowledge of technology. stuffting on people for using a different type of phone or computer than yourself is handicapped.

If you look through Nal's recent posts here, you can see that he hasn't really done anything that important, or even meaningful; he just sort of posts around stuffting on people and making comments.

VIPER MEMES:

Is saying friend against the law now

i'm guessing this is going to be a drama that actually has a sizable amount of people on both sides. (just a guess)

Is saying friend against the law now
since when has drama become a force of law lol

I don't have anything against Nal, but this is very inappropriate behavior

In all seriousness I don't try to offend people when I post, I'll just tone down what I say from now on
Case closed

In all seriousness I don't try to offend people when I post, I'll just tone down what I say from now on
Case closed
no you won't.

Nal being openly insulting isn't really a big issue in my opinion. Most of the people he insulted were people that he was arguing with.
I can understand that having frustration while arguing would cause him to lash out on the person. It happens all the time from what I've seen.
In other situations, Nal may have insulted the person because of something they said that was handicapped.
Not that it's entirely okay, but it isn't the main issue here.

I'm not totally disagreeing with the drama either.
I think the whole viper thing is really immature and idiotic. That's what I see as a big issue here.
I think now at least, Nal will stop posting weird pictures that people don't really understand or find funny. (at least me from just looking at them) (who the forget is viper anyways?)

That's my input anyways, feel free to reply to me and give your own input on some of my conclusions. I will reply whenever I can.
I honestly don't see Nal as a major problem user, but he can be idiotic from time to time.

I have nothing against Nal and he insults me all the time.
I actually like him more than OP just because I talk to Nal more and Nal doesn't pull stuff like in OP.

I don't have anything against Nal, but he definitely needed to be called out for this stuff. His behavior in that guy's server topic was unacceptable.

doesn't pull stuff like in OP.

Oh and with this I mean complain about him not liking Apple's and stating that opinion on a public forum, plus OP making a big deal out of him saying a single word that can just be scrolled over with less effort than writing it down. He's been doing it for a while now so why does this have to be the breakdown?
Also the viper stuff is weird but IDK who that is so I have no voice on that.