Author Topic: First topic/I'm new!  (Read 6929 times)

Hello, you may have seen my posts, so go check them out god damnit and all of you must know I am new here! So say hi, whatever.  :cookieMonster:

Hello! Please read the rules. It. Is. Important.

Before you all go on a rampage of how he already knows of the thing that is his name
i just browsed the forums for a bit after buying and uncovered the elliptats joke so ye

welcome btw

why dont you snap me anymore

Hello! Please read the rules. It. Is. Important.

read. imo the intellegence rule should result in a perma if broken

Now let's play: guess that alt!
Welcome to BLF!

I guess elliptats really did start it this time

welcome

Hi

Welcome to Blockland Forums
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:49:39 AM by Ethan8014 »

Normally I'd say welcome and all that, but seeing that you know about Ephialtes and just assuming that you recognize his impact on the community, after he left tells me that you're not exactly new.  My guess is that you're an alt or a now-ex-lurker.  Or it's just a strange coincidence.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  You just don't seem all that new to me.

Normally I'd say welcome and all that, but seeing that you know about Ephialtes and just assuming that you recognize his impact on the community, after he left tells me that you're not exactly new.  My guess is that you're an alt or a now-ex-lurker.  Or it's just a strange coincidence.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  You just don't seem all that new to me.
you should really look at the topic a little more, that was JUST explained:
i just browsed the forums for a bit after buying and uncovered the elliptats joke so ye

you should really look at the topic a little more, that was JUST explained:
You really believe that?

Hello, you may have seen my posts, so go check them out god damnit and all of you must know I am new here! So say hi, whatever.  :cookieMonster:
welcome to the blockland forums, this is one of the few times you will be nicely welcomed because this forum can be well... Not very nice