First topic/I'm new!

Author Topic: First topic/I'm new!  (Read 6928 times)

Previous accounts: Alcatraz [PL], Alcatraz [US], Alcatraz [FI], Modface1223

Last banned for this gem:
I think he legitimately has mental problems.  Like, he thinks that was actually an appropriate joke due to kalphiter-tier autism.  There's also a manic/nonsensical component to some of his previous outbursts. 

CALLED IT

Previous accounts: Alcatraz [PL], Alcatraz [US], Alcatraz [FI], Modface1223

Last banned for this gem:
I think he legitimately has mental problems.  Like, he thinks that was actually an appropriate joke due to kalphiter-tier autism.  There's also a manic/nonsensical component to some of his previous outbursts. 
gg, trying to act like ephi

jesus forget help i cant stop laughing please get the medics fuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub

wherse the blue and orange

Rule One: Don't make a "Welcome Topic".

It's reason enough to assume you're an alt, because you're trying to hard to give people the impression you're somebody you're not. Just loving diving into conversations without a word, and act intelligent instead of being the dumb stuffhead that caused you to get banned in the first place.

This tricked me!
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Why did you bump this?!

Rule One: Don't make a "Welcome Topic".

It's reason enough to assume you're an alt, because you're trying to hard to give people the impression you're somebody you're not. Just loving diving into conversations without a word, and act intelligent instead of being the dumb stuffhead that caused you to get banned in the first place.

this was a month ago, yin yang bumped it