Author Topic: EV0_'s Server Pack  (Read 6312 times)

Also what exactly does vowel ban even do?  Ban you if you speak a word with a vowel in it?
/VBan NAME - (Vowel ban) Admin only. Not very well made. Does not check if client exists. Prevents the user from using an A, E, I, O, or U when they speak.

/unVBan NAME - Self explanatory. Not very well made. Does not check if client exists.
Don't see the point in it.

No it makes it so that it erases vowels from your message.

-
Nevermind, I didn't see one of his posts at first.

No it makes it so that it erases vowels from your message.
The forget's the point of that? Do vowels trigger you?

Im not a coder nor a modeller, so I might be not in a sufficient level to say this but;
Please review your work, trial and error, perfect your work, proof read scripts, proof read scripts again because who knows, it will probably forget up a client.

Again, I understand I am not in that level to say this but, im giving constructive criticism.

Quote from: TrainandSpacelover
he didn't directly call you a bad coder
I know, I'm just implying that I don't currently care about a reputation as a bad coder.

Why.

Why.
Oh I don't know... ask Pecon7 or whoever coded vowel ban on her server.

Oh I don't know... ask Pecon7 or whoever coded vowel ban on her server.
Just because someone has a popular server with a certain mod on it, doesn't mean that it is a good mod, or that you should copy it and release it.

I know. I didn't copy it: Visolator told me how to code it, because I wanted it on my server.
(/vban when someone starts saying things stupid)

I know. I didn't copy it: Visolator told me how to code it, because I wanted it on my server.
(/vban when someone starts saying things stupid)
Oh yes. Removing all of their vowels will certainly make what they say less stupid.

I know right? But it is a way to get back at them / punish them for even saying things like that in the first place. Besides, it wears off after you disconnect and reconnect.

ys bcs ths rlly mks sns wtht vwls

Y3@h bVt y0V c@n d0 th1s t00.

ys bcs ths rlly mks sns wtht vwls
Actually. It does. I guess your brain automatically fills in the blanks.