(UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs

Author Topic: (UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs  (Read 53297 times)

How do I change visor colors? Head color?

I tried using these with the BF3 Weps, but it crashed my game everytime when I tried to sprint.

Good god!

now do skyrim crap

These are very good! Smooth animations and great models

Other than the amazing playertype, would be nice if you separate the helmets and/or hairs and headgears into A tool, and that'll be a different addon
I was thinking the same thing though

I love how nobody sees how broken this is. It's not ready to be released, it's really loving broken, and it breaks every other playertype.
Osht. Really? I'll have to check it out
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:53:40 PM by Goth77 »

Everybody looks so angry.

I haven't seen any character in shooter games which look happy

W.I.P - Halo Playertypes in the project:

They are crouching instead of running (when you press shift)

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 04:03:07 PM by BlockAlpha »

bump

Nick (Special Force)
Health = 155
 Forward Run Speed = 10.85
 Mass = 103

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1w178gwi1o3ovqc/Bot_BlockNickO.zip[/center]

Would this interest you?

Downloading because it looks cool and I could use it but primarily for the NCR Ranger character

Can you make all players crouch instead of run? it's very glitchy and doesn't work well

Can you make all players crouch instead of run? it's very glitchy and doesn't work well
Still debating..

Although I adore these playertypes, I think you should fix their issues before releasing more.

Look guys, I believe that the bugs could all solve if I'll replace the running instead of crouching..
The reason why I'm debating to release every character with the crouching ability is because I use those kind of playertypes for my Blocko-Strike project. Well few months left and the project froze. I'm preparing to leave this forum next week cause I will be serving my country in the army. Sorry for bad English