(UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs

Author Topic: (UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs  (Read 52825 times)

Can you swap running for crouching? i have once crashed because of a huge glitch.
repost

Please tell me the armor changes color with the torso color.
Yes it does.

I hope ya fixed the hands thing with MC cause the halo pack is gonna go great with it.

Just a small question, can you make a hands version so these don't look strange with the existing HaloRL or Halo Assault Rifle?

Just a small question, can you make a hands version so these don't look strange with the existing HaloRL or Halo Assault Rifle?
I agree, you should have some handless versions of the existing players too.

I agree, you should have some handless versions of the existing players too.
What no I wanted a version WITH HANDS, because the old halo rocket launcher and assault rifle didn't have any hands.

What no I wanted a version WITH HANDS, because the old halo rocket launcher and assault rifle didn't have any hands.
Use this Weapon set http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243643.0

I like how people talk about blockoStrike even if these playertypes' mechanics have nothing to do with CS mechanics. And there is a CS playertype somewhere

Other than the amazing playertype, would be nice if you separate the helmets and/or hairs and headgears into A tool, and that'll be a different addon

Make some covenant guys and halo roleplays will show up everywhere.

i really liked the Blocko shooters! :D

at the first time i visited this Add-on, i thought there wasnt download of these characters, so, i downloaded the simple BlockoShooter.

now i found the download link, im super happy!!!
 :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: