Sheepocalypse

Author Topic: Sheepocalypse  (Read 5410 times)

-snip-
I think I know what sheep it trying to say.  The quote is basically what i am about to say.  I think sheep is trying to say that not every African American is a gangster, some are and some aren't.  Same thing applies to white people, some are really mean, some are white trash hillbillies, and some are gangsters.  Using the word monday applies racism however, just because they are gangsters, doesn't mean that it is ok to use that word. 

I think I know what sheep it trying to say.  The quote is basically what i am about to say.  I think sheep is trying to say that not every African American is a gangster, some are and some aren't.  Same thing applies to white people, some are really mean, some are white trash hillbillies, and some are gangsters.  Using the word monday applies racism however, just because they are gangsters, doesn't mean that it is ok to use that word. 
Edit: also, I feel sympathy for you because of the Self Delete thing, I'm just glad you didn't go through with it.  You have your whole life ahead of you.

Edit: also, I feel sympathy for you because of the Self Delete thing, I'm just glad you didn't go through with it.  You have your whole life ahead of you.

i don't really think that should be discussed here.

i don't really think that should be discussed here.
He did mention it, I'm just trying to state my thoughts on this

He did mention it, I'm just trying to state my thoughts on this

but it's a pretty morbid thought that shouldn't be discussed in a topic like this.

if you aren't smart enough to figure out a children's game then i'm not surprised you have that opinion
Dude that game is hard as stuff
OT: /support he's being an edge lord 3000

Black schoolmates have showed up onto my property before, threatening me and my family. They know where I live.
I've tried to commit Self Delete after 5 years of bullying. But from whom? You've guessed it.
Stop trying to act like you know my position.
Go away that's not a good excuse to be a loving nutjob on the forum with other people.
Learn to not be an idiot, that could help.

You have your whole life ahead of you.
Yeah I heard the kool kids klub is recruiting.

Black schoolmates have showed up onto my property before, threatening me and my family. They know where I live.
I've tried to commit Self Delete after 5 years of bullying. But from whom? You've guessed it.
Stop trying to act like you know my position.
The generalizing is real.

i like fingerless gloves...........
fingerless gloves with mitten flaps are the coolest things ever
you get all the mobilty of having free fingers but if they get cold you have a flap to warm them

fingerless gloves with mitten flaps are the coolest things ever
you get all the mobilty of having free fingers but if they get cold you have a flap to warm them

It sucks when you fall into the snow and the flaps slide off and get full though