rtb is back!

Author Topic: rtb is back!  (Read 15515 times)

People should start getting banned for this, seriously there should
 be a rule, if anything these topics should already fall under the spam category.

Daprog's RTB is even still on the first page! You have to be blind to not see it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:35:30 PM by ZERØ »

People should start getting banned for this, seriously there should
 be a rule, if anything these topics should already fall under the spam category.
This^
I don't see why users don't understand that after a few years of RTB not existing, then we would find a replacement. It's not big news.
And seeing that this particular user said "Rtb is back!" suggests that they think nobody would make an announcement that RTB is coming back up and that they miraculously found it again.

forgetin sweet! it works! givin cred to u kid!

i think OP is a troll account, theres really no way someone could be like this, right?

i think OP is a troll account, theres really no way someone could be like this, right?
Well, there are actually idiots that don't know how to use the search button.

RTB will stay dead. It will never come back. Ephialtes quit Blockland for good. Lock this.

Can anyone really be this stupid?
we don't need this
Plus, his name is "barrythejetpackguy."

we don't need this
well apparently he IS that stupid.

we don't need this
don't worry, there are many more stupid people in this community you can count

dumbass!! we dont need no more posts like this
sheesh no need for hate  -._-.

sheesh no need for hate  -._-.
Can you lock the topic then, why would you re-post this is DaProg's RTB is in the SAME PAGE.

Also dude, there is no way your 20, can you just say what your real age is, I'm actually 17, I don't know why people lie about their age...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 05:50:45 PM by ZERØ »