ZLMods: Added Player Commands (Update)

Author Topic: ZLMods: Added Player Commands (Update)  (Read 13305 times)

ZLMods = ZorroLimit Mods
Additional Player Commands (Update)
Used for any weapons I release in the future.

I created this Add-on for the weapons I will release in the future so no one would have to use "Light Key and Jet Key" as weapon functions. I also added additional commands so there would be more of a variety of creativity and functions added to weapons; More Key-binds for more functions. I did not intend for other Modders to use this but if you do, please give credit to the O.G. (I don't mean OP).

Added Commands:
-ADS(Aim Down Sight)
-Kneel
-Sneak      (Sorry, I found out it only works in singleplayer, found out I dont script as well as I thought)
-LeanR      (^Same )
-LeanL      (^Same )
-Grenade
-QuickKnife
-RefillMag
-Reload
-ReplaceCO2
-Sprintz
-TacEquipment
-ToggleFiremode

I also Added more Text-Boxes for Displaying information without having the issue of clearing Center and Bottom Print.

-MiddlePrint(Located on Centerprint)
              commandToClient(%obj.client,'middleprint',"Hello World, this is MiddlePrint",1);

-BelowPrint(Located on BottomPrint)
              commandToClient(%obj.client,'belowprint',"Hello World, this is BelowPrint",1);

-BottomRCornerPrint(Located to the Bottom Right of the screen 128 x 128)
              commandToClient(%obj.client,'BottomRCornerPrint',"Hello World, this is BottomRCornerPrint",1);

===============================================================================================(Only works in Singleplayer)
These are the Tactical Lean Icons you will see while Tactical Lean is Enabled.

===============================================================================================(Only works in Singleplayer)
I will be releasing the Paintball BLNPPL Weapons and the Tactical Lean Add-ons
I am in need of Beta Testers right now before I release.

If you have experience in Beta Testing, and would like to test the Paintball BLNPPL weapons and Tactical Lean Add-on, let me know.

===============================================================================================
Why so limited to creativity in a Sandbox?

Blockland is a Sandbox game. I hate politics.
If you don't like Modeled hands on weapons, MAKE THEM YOUR OWN DAWG-ON WAY.

===============================================================================================
 Modders please give credit to the O.G. (Original Generator)
Egotist (A.K.A. Haters, maybe Critics too) please know that your words are reflections of your jealousy.

Download Client_WepCMDs (Updated);
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmrxrmgr52a6hqq/Client_WepCMDs.zip

Thank you for Viewing this Topic. Most people don't appreciate what's important; The people.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:07:20 AM by ZLMods »

these look cool, but this goes in mod discussion

also smaller pictures and less flashy and unneeded pictures would make the op a lot better

By ADS, you don't mean advertisements do you?

Because if you do, someone better get started on Adblock for Blockland.

By ADS, you don't mean advertisements do you?

Because if you do, someone better get started on Adblock for Blockland.
no, i'm almost extremely 100% pinpoint certain it's "aim down sights"

no, i'm almost extremely 100% pinpoint certain it's "aim down sights"
Thank god, I was worried for a second that Blockland was going to have an abomination like pinion.

i'd love to test the tactical lean; ive been looking forward for it for a while

Wait, all of these are commands? I don't like it much anymore than I used to if that's the case.

Wait, all of these are commands? I don't like it much anymore than I used to if that's the case.
Yes, Added Player Commands. If you would like to beta test, you would need to have this downloaded. I will release the paintball pack soon, just need beta testers.
 lol the first couple of words is like a summary of everything on this topic.

NOWWW I see where you got the face decal from

Oh hey, you're alive again.
I'm assuming you figured out a way to fix the leaning inside of walls bug?

Oh hey, you're alive again.
I'm assuming you figured out a way to fix the leaning inside of walls bug?
Yes I Have

I'd totally beta test if I had time :(

quick question though, when sneaking around a corner does your collision box somehow change so you can be hit?

I'd totally beta test if I had time :(

quick question though, when sneaking around a corner does your collision box somehow change so you can be hit?
yes it do

I will beta test
You have a Steam account?