Author Topic: ZLMods: Added Player Commands (Update)  (Read 13300 times)

Yes, took a while for me to figure out that I could us BlockNet. Thanks to {BTG}LeonSKennedyBL for aiding me in fixing that problem.
I am currently doing beta testing, server going up today
Nice, zorro :D
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 11:08:44 AM by Vovka5545 »

models could be alot better- other than that they're nice

models could be alot better- other than that they're nice
Define better, when it comes to these models. Show me the rules and laws on a perfect model. Once I see a Perfect model of a paintball gun made it for this sandbox game, then I will make adjustments. If you want me to fix the models, prove to me that they are broken.

so uhh, how did you end up modifying the hitbox afterall.

and I think he just means they could fit the blockhead better, maybe be a bit more blockish and less realistic, idunno

Define better, when it comes to these models. Show me the rules and laws on a perfect model. Once I see a Perfect model of a paintball gun made it for this sandbox game, then I will make adjustments. If you want me to fix the models, prove to me that they are broken.
This model is screwed up, or it supposed to be like this?

Does the players only work with these weapons? Or is it compatible with all.

Can i be beta tester?

This model is screwed up, or it supposed to be like this?

That is a Tippman98 Custom Carbine, with a yellow condom on the muzzle, condom strap on the backside of the top rail. other then the strap being into the barrel a little, how is it screwed?

That is a Tippman98 Custom Carbine, with a yellow condom on the muzzle, condom strap on the backside of the top rail. other then the strap being into the barrel a little, how is it screwed?
lol wut