Author Topic: Interview with a "Ready at Dawn" developer [The Order: 1886]  (Read 1015 times)

Wii U is the only current gen console that's worth it IMO, for having friends over and such.
All the single player/online stuff is what PC is for.

i regret ever buying a wii u. i have never really even played it. i thought i would have friends when i played it, but i dont. the library is also stuff

i regret ever buying a wii u. i have never really even played it. i thought i would have friends when i played it, but i dont. the library is also stuff
I have people over all the time so I'm glad I have it

still mad that you nintendo games are too hard for you?

still mad that you nintendo games are too hard for you?

um no? i just don't see any good games on the system. i can't return it, it was a gift.

This sort of thing is why I'm not preordering, or buying within release week, any games this year. Even battlefront 3. This really shouldn't be the case, either, you should be excited for upcoming games, not fearful for how bad they'll be.

um no? i just don't see any good games on the system. i can't return it, it was a gift.
Every one of your complaints about Wind Waker was about difficulty.

This sort of thing is why I'm not preordering, or buying within release week, any games this year. Even battlefront 3. This really shouldn't be the case, either, you should be excited for upcoming games, not fearful for how bad they'll be.
Erm, no. Battlefront 3 is guaranteed to be good. When dice shows panning walkthroughs of their cubicles with star wars figurines and computers, you know damn well its going to be good.

Erm, no. Battlefront 3 is guaranteed to be good. When dice shows panning walkthroughs of their cubicles with star wars figurines and computers, you know damn well its going to be good.
Erm, no. Just because DICE has star wars stuff for reference and computers(?) doesn't mean anything about the game itself. All it means is that they know they are making a star wars game..

Apparently there are those who can't look at a comment, comprehend it, and validate whether it was a stab, sarcastic, or a normal comment.
Maybe I should be clear next time, tone down the sarcasm meter a tad.
Hey, I could start right now.

DICE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME, YOU KNOW, FOR HYPE AND INSPERATIONAL stuff!? DID IT EVER ONCE CROSS YOUR MIND THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, DICE IS BULLstuffTING YOU? HAH. /JOKE. /J/.

God. Its rant hour and I'm tired of know it all tweens.

Go the forget to sleep.