Filipe1020's New Add-Ons Topic - Brent Cronus, Nakata Load and Kei Cars!

Author Topic: Filipe1020's New Add-Ons Topic - Brent Cronus, Nakata Load and Kei Cars!  (Read 39479 times)

Hey everybody, here is where I'll upload my new add-ons, feel free to check 'em out!

Make sure to download the BlocklandGlass Support Add-On to receive updates on these add-ons.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284376.0

VEHICLES

Before you download any cars, make sure to download this first!

This is required to make them work, to use it aim at a car and type /garage.

Brent is a japanese car importer but they also modify their vehicles for the american market making them sportier than the original model.

Brent Cronus is a Import Coupé which is born for tuning enthusiasts, including a normal and a tuned version which drifts!

NOTE: This is a BETA Version, so features are missing like:
-More CVS Options
-Lights Support
-Icons for CVS Menu
-Brakelight
DOWNLOAD

Fierra is an italian car brand which only focuses on super cars, those cars are beloved by many worldwide with it's timeless designs and incredible speeds.

The Rosso is an italian supercar with a beautiful and aerodynamic design capable of doing fast speeds, it also comes with GT parts and a cabrio roof!

VIDEO
Fierra Rosso and Dalton Evasion are now Released!

DOWNLOAD

Dalton is an american car brand that delivers what americans loves the most about automobiles, big wheelers, mad looking fast cars and more!

The Dalton Evasion is a special combination of a roadster and a supercar making it a SuperRoadster, this car also have Race parts, also fun fact
this is my first vehicle which I designed myself entirely without basing it on a real car!

VIDEO
Fierra Rosso and Dalton Evasion are now Released!

DOWNLOAD

Nakata is a japanese brand that is famous for delivering reliable vehicles, and it's reliability made it famous worldwide.

Nakata Load is a 70's Japanese Compact Van which were used a lot in Japan back then, due to it's compact dimensions and agility on the traffic and delivery of packages, and thankfully with the power of restauration, a group of Nakata enthusiasts decided to bring those vans back to life and sell it for the public brand new again, here are the current features:
-4 Variants, Normal, Cargo, Pickup and a Side Wheelie one.
-Custom Vehicle Support, allows you to change colors of parts of the van, and also the cargo it's holding for the Cargo and Pickup variants.
-A slightly drifty and fun handling.

This is a BETA version, so what you can expect from the following updates are:
-Lights Support
-More CVS Options
-Icons for the CVS Menu
-More model details
-Other Tweaks

It's required to download the Custom Vehicle Support Add-On to make it work, enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Kingston is a british car brand which specializes on luxury cars, the pure refinement on their vehicles are key to it's success.

The Saloon is a luxury sedan with a spacious and refined interior and it's perfect for business people, important people and the mafia, also this is my first vehicle with actual functioning lights! (Thanks Teneksi)

DOWNLOAD

Others

Kei car, K-car, or kei jidōsha (軽自動車, light automobile) Is a special class of car that is exclusive only for Japan, with it's tiny dimensions and small 660cc engines, they dominated the land of the rising sun, and now it's time for them to move forward to Blockland for a new territory, the Kei Cars are currently divided in three packs.

The Normal Pack consists of normal versions of Kei Cars, currently there are only two cars, the Suzuki Alto and the Honda Life.

DOWNLOAD

Cars planned to be featured on Future Updates:
- Honda City
- Suzuki Twin
- Honda Z Act
- Mazda 360 Carol
- Subaru 360
- Daihatsu Mira L200
- Honda N360
- Honda R360
- Daihatsu Move Custom Mk3

The Sport Pack consists of Sport looking Kei Cars and Turbo versions of normal Kei Cars, currently there are the Suzuki Alto RS-R, Autozam AZ-1, Honda S800 and the Suzuki Cappuccino.

DOWNLOAD

- Mitsubishi Minica Dangan
- Honda Beat
- Daihatsu Copen
- Suzuki Wagon R
- Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato

The Race Pack consists of Tuned versions of Kei Cars that are made for Racing, currently there are the cars from the Sport Pack but modified, it also uses the Custom Vehicle Support to change colors of the cars.

DOWNLOAD

Most of the Cars from the other packs

If you want to see development and which add-ons will come next, make sure to check my development topic!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256859.0

note: the already released Aero and Hydric will be brought here on this new topic after I update both.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:35:21 AM by Filipe »

Elegance, in the form of beauty

More good addons from filipe.
Good job mate

love it
edited because better angle+background
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:31:42 AM by gr8dayseth »

Couldn't help but have the bots race the evasion.

They handle it pretty well actually.

Edit: If you want the save for this here ya go
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:55:28 AM by gr8dayseth »

My Reaction to The Realeased Rosso And Evasion: OMG OMG OMG THE ROSSO AND EVASION OMG OMG OMG THERE DONE OMG OMG OMG

Ugh more cars
They are nice tho

Good looking cars man.

Can't wait to see these cars on servers!