Author Topic: Filipe1020's New Add-Ons Topic - Brent Cronus, Nakata Load and Kei Cars!  (Read 39530 times)

how many times has this been said anyways?
So many times, because a lot of people keeps asking me the same question, and I don't have any answer other than that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:51:59 PM by Filipe »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH H MY GOD
HYPE
DESCRIBE HYPE CANT WORDS EVEN
AHHJGDF

(ik I might be late but holy forget I got huge hype when I saw the thread so sorry)

Seriously? I just said when it's done, which means no date confirmed, and there will never be a confirmed date, can you stop stuffposting?
Fine..... -_-

Yes

byoutiful cars you got there

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD
HYPE
DESCRIBE HYPE CANT WORDS EVEN
AHHJGDF

(ik I might be late but holy forget I got huge hype when I saw the thread so sorry)
Wow That Picture Looks Crazy

excuse me
i just came a little
because this is lovey

Love the Evasion Filipe! Looking forward for more of your awesome vehicles too!

These cars are so amazing,i did some awesome looking no roof versions.

Can we get icons in the other cars?

do you plan on ever making military vehicles

it's a shame you only make regular cars that (in my opinion) don't have much uses compared to a tank or apc

it's a shame you only make regular cars that (in my opinion) don't have much uses compared to a tank or apc
To be fair I think regular cars have more uses than military ones does, not only you could do races, but also use them for city rpgs, use them as getaway vehicles or being the cops, use them for different types of jobs (taxi, police, cargo, among other parts takes the cake for that) for a GTA-like server where you get to steal or buy cars, for death races (the ones that you use a jeep and drive with 7 more people separated in teams) for stunt maps, to customize and make a sweet ride, among other uses, while military vehicles are mostly limited to war-like TDM servers.

You don't use a tank to do most of the stuff I just described right now do you?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 08:00:12 PM by Filipe »

Well he already made a tank...

or at least an equivalent.

SSWWEEEETT I Wanted To See The 3rd Suprize But It Needed More Work

SSWWEEEETT I Wanted To See The 3rd Suprize But It Needed More Work
Is it that hard to type without capital letters on every single word?