Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 303507 times)

considering that statistically the average student has 6 hours of homework, they shouldn't be working on the weekend

Or they may have jobs.

do you know what "saturday" and "sunday" are?
Even on those days people can still be busy, but it will moat likely the day where the server will reach it's highest amount of players.

Or they may have jobs.
most 12 year olds don't have jobs, and those that do have jobs would not work every day, or at least not long enough that they would never had an opportunity to play

considering that statistically the average student has 6 hours of homework, they shouldn't be working on the weekend
6 hours of homework each day, tbh lol.

yay for honors classes and a forgeted up schooling system!!

considering that statistically the average student has 6 hours of homework

What the hell?

6 hours of homework each day
i just bullstuff half of it and usually the teacher doesn't even grade it

why are Racerboy and Unknown purple in the staff list?

i just bullstuff half of it and usually the teacher doesn't even grade it
That's the frame of mind a younger one may have. You don't do homework for your parents or your teachers, you don't go to school to study for your parents or for your teachers, you do it to get good exam results to get a good job and live a comfortable life.

That's the frame of mind a younger one may have. You don't do homework for your parents or your teachers, you don't go to school to study for your parents or for your teachers, you do it to get good exam results to get a good job and live a comfortable life.
You sound like the mind of some lying teacher

Not implying that your lying though.

why are Racerboy and Unknown purple in the staff list?
Purple just means something special. Look at Raceryboys blid, he is purple because he is gone.
Unknown is purple because I dunno who that is. That's just his blid.

Unknown is purple because I dunno who that is.
that's apparently "[insert name here]"

yea not to learn or anything

Have a last request be a gravity gun fight by slinging vehicles at each other.

yea not to learn or anything
I'm speaking in the frame of a every day youngster. I personally am fascinated with the things I learn in science class, but most of the people just end up forgetting most of what they've learned since school programs are very generalized early on so everyone can benefit from them regardless of what career path they choose.