Blockoheader2007 - stuffposting

Author Topic: Blockoheader2007 - stuffposting  (Read 15411 times)

*Blockoheader2007* Just leave.

Plenty of us forumers aren't in any position to call out on someone for being stuffty.

Ontopic: IIRC, the terms of service of these forums require you to be 13 years old or older meaning you cannot use the forums.
A forumers credibility shouldn't invalidate their statement or opinion.  Just because someone acts stuffty, or has stuffty rep, we shouldn't ignore, or deem their point irrelivent.

Why is everyone hating on Blockheader2007? I find him funny as forget.

Really.... The kid is new to the forums and he really doesn't deserve a drama.
We should not go harsh on the kid anyways because that will hurt his feelings.

/nosupport

/support

I still find it weird to imagine that people on this earth were born in 2007
still seems like the future

Really.... The kid is new to the forums and he really doesn't deserve a drama.
We should not go harsh on the kid anyways because that will hurt his feelings.

/nosupport

because his posts are basically spam

this
Plus the forums are 13+

this
Plus the forums are 13+
Not really, just because most people on the forums are around the age of 13 doesn't mean the age to sign up for the forums requires you to be 13.

Not really, just because most people on the forums are around the age of 13 doesn't mean the age to sign up for the forums requires you to be 13.
didn't it used to though? Thought I heard that somewhere.

didn't it used to though? Thought I heard that somewhere.
yeah, a shame they got rid of that

yeah, a shame they got rid of that
Maybe this will make him re-implement it

Naw
as long as kiddies can get their parents to whip out their credit cards and buy the game for them, Badspot doesnt care.

Yeah Blockoheader is definitely going to the be the game-changer that will force Badspot to bring back a rule that never existed in the first place.

again i think I've stated this before, half of the people who are posting here saying they think he's stuff posting do it too, but in another form. It's like he's the game "hatred", and the other stuff posters are "GTA V", hes the pure form of it but they still do it. Plus give him some slack 90% of the people here on the forums that joined when they were young were like this, also you guys mature either so what makes him different, he's younger? Just remember you probably were like this when you were younger

tl:dr read the post