Blockoheader2007 - stuffposting

Author Topic: Blockoheader2007 - stuffposting  (Read 15419 times)

Not really, just because most people on the forums are around the age of 13 doesn't mean the age to sign up for the forums requires you to be 13.
there used to be a rule for it though

there used to be a rule for it though
There used to be a generic line about it in the user agreement that no one reads that was there by default. It was removed because it was unnecessary.

again i think I've stated this before, half of the people who are posting here saying they think he's stuff posting do it too, but in another form. It's like he's the game "hatred", and the other stuff posters are "GTA V", hes the pure form of it but they still do it. Plus give him some slack 90% of the people here on the forums that joined when they were young were like this, also you guys mature either so what makes him different, he's younger? Just remember you probably were like this when you were younger

tl:dr read the post
yeah but he said he was 7, which means it will probably be a few years until he matures :(

also people have tried to help him via PM, and even told him how to read the messages, so maybe theres hope

yeah but he said he was 7, which means it will probably be a few years until he matures :(

also people have tried to help him via PM, and even told him how to read the messages, so maybe theres hope
we dont want little kids to waste there childhood in this madhouse

we dont want little kids to waste there childhood in this madhouse
too late ;0

Check out all of the vehicle maker's mod discussions. He is back.

I wasn't as worse as him right now on BLForums back in the ol' days  :nes:

Two new drama posts from Blocko. Oh god.

Two new drama posts from Blocko. Oh god.
Im assuming that he could be banned because of the fact he cross posts several times of memes telling us to shut up (like that will help or anything)? Badspot do you notice this from this user?

Im assuming that he could be banned because of the fact he cross posts several times of memes telling us to shut up (like that will help or anything)? Badspot do you notice this from this user?
relax he will be

relax he will be
I know, I'm referring to this and the other places he bitches to shut us up.

HE WAS BANNED
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA