Author Topic: R.I.P. - Yoke  (Read 11239 times)

Dragonoid come ON man. You are a smart kid, you should know better than to do something like this. This is completely a publicity stunt or w/e it's called. To my knowledge, you and Google were SA's on his server and had known him for <2 weeks. You wouldn't have posted this topic if his server hadn't been popular for a few days. Look where it got you.

Dragonoid come ON man. You are a smart kid, you should know better than to do something like this. This is completely a publicity stunt or w/e it's called. To my knowledge, you and Google were SA's on his server and had known him for <2 weeks. You wouldn't have posted this topic if his server hadn't been popular for a few days. Look where it got you.
This puts it in perspective.

This topic makes it sound like he died. Also Dragonoid, you knew key sharing was against the rules, why did you do it man?

yeah thanks for making me think one of my friends just died

haha they both got banned

gg no re

i didn't even know yoke

also he didn't die, why are you titling the topic like so + creating a video saying "rest in peace"

YEAH HE DIDN'T DIE YOU B@STARD

Holy stuff we got a badass over here

Holy stuff we got a badass over here
I AM THE ONLY ONE ONLY *badass music*

w0w 3v3ry0n3 w3 g0t @ b@d@$$ 0v3r h3r3!!!!!!111!!!

(I'm not sure that this breaks the Forum rule "Do not plea for sympathy" because he has already left, and I'm doing this for him, not out of sympathy)[/center]

User was banned for this post
hahahahaha

Dragonoid has started spamming and trolling servers. Now that this kid has gotten attention, he's being a moron.

Dragonoid has started spamming and trolling servers. Now that this kid has gotten attention, he's being a moron.
I'm not surprised at all.