Is BlockoHeader2007 Mature Enough For These Forums?

Author Topic: Is BlockoHeader2007 Mature Enough For These Forums?  (Read 7609 times)

His BLID is 69888, he was doomed from the start.

Jesus Christ that's a huge ID, There's no way he'll survive the ID discriminators.

Jesus Christ that's a huge ID, There's no way he'll survive the ID discriminators.

Plus it begins with "69", and contains triple eights, which is even worse than triple sixes!

Plus it begins with "69", and contains triple eights, which is even worse than triple sixes!
lol'd

you're being sarcastic right? that's less than half of some of the 170K people I've seen

Yea, I don't get this.
Right now, we are at 170K+ IDs. That means a 70K, which is basically what this kid is, is at least 100,000 IDs below whoever bought BL most recently. But when the IDs were at 130K, I didn't see any discrimination against 30Kers.
I don't know, it just seems weird.

Waitwaitwait. My alt account that I bought during my ban and was banned the following day has a 48k ID and I bought it during the beggining of February 2015. The very high IDs must be reserved for Steam or something else. The official blockland site gave me that ID.

Yea, I don't get this.
Right now, we are at 170K+ IDs. That means a 70K, which is basically what this kid is, is at least 100,000 IDs below whoever bought BL most recently. But when the IDs were at 130K, I didn't see any discrimination against 30Kers.
I don't know, it just seems weird.
that's cause 30kers like me had been around for a while before the Steam release. 100ks were brand-spankin-new but we had been around for a bit. In this case, both 70k and 170k (nonsteam and steam) are at about the same point in new-ness.
Waitwaitwait. My alt account that I bought during my ban and was banned the following day has a 48k ID and I bought it during the beggining of February 2015. The very high IDs must be reserved for Steam or something else. The official blockland site gave me that ID.
Wait, what?
I swear 100k+ was the steam IDs.
Now I'm confused.

That sounds about right. I think keys bought off the site are 4xK, Amazon keys are 5xK, and Steam is somewhere in the 1xxK.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone is mature enough for these forums. We don't have much of a bar here (if there is any bar, that is)

We do have a bar. We have plenty of bars. One defines if your welcomed to the community, one defines if we should drama you, one defines if we want you banned, etc. Us users move the bars but sometimes we conflict and the bars end up in random positions so random funny stuff occurs.

We do have a bar. We have plenty of bars. One defines if your welcomed to the community, one defines if we should drama you, one defines if we want you banned, etc. Us users move the bars but sometimes we conflict and the bars end up in random positions so random funny stuff occurs.
I don't see any bars relating to maturity though.

even so, blocko posts tons of topics that aren't needed

This is a game about blocks so don't expect their to not be children. So now that one of these children have come to the forums everyone is ragging on him because he's young or because he makes lots of topics that are completely valid? I don't understand this... what is he doing that is so detrimental? Can I get an explanation?