Is BlockoHeader2007 Mature Enough For These Forums?

Author Topic: Is BlockoHeader2007 Mature Enough For These Forums?  (Read 7604 times)

Let him be. He seems passive, and he's only making a lot of ask blockland threads. Not really spam, since they are interesting to read when the community isn't complaining about him. If he starts making crap threads like (Minecraft), that's when you wanna start caring.

honestly,his parents raised him wrong.

honestly you people are overreacting to a new user. Almost all of the blockheads in this game at the moment are children, and your discriminating the people who keep this game alive just by buying it.

Next time dont flame people who buy the game because they keep it alive

Hello fellow citizens

It has come to my attention that we must get rid of uh such a troll.
Our steps were simple but very accurate to the American way, we uh shut down the computer.

Hello fellow citizens

Our steps were simple but very accurate to the American way, we uh shut down the computer.
omg rofl

lol

Hello fellow citizens

Hello fellow citizens

Oh my gosh Obama plays blockland wthhhhhhh

Hello fellow citizens

ROFL.avi

ROFL.exe
ROFLLAND
ROFLCOPTER

Oh My God Did I Really Just See Him Type Like This In All Of His Posts?

Yes you did. Every single loving post he made.