Apparently Getting kicked in the crotch hurts more than giving birth

Author Topic: Apparently Getting kicked in the crotch hurts more than giving birth  (Read 1859 times)

I'm not saying giving birth doesn't hurt, but getting kicked in the crotch also hurts. 

flesh wounds < crotch kick ~ birth < broken bone < broken collar bone < heartbreak
From what I've heard the this is true.  I believe giving birth is at least as painful as getting kicked in the crotch.  The real big deal is that it lasts from hours to days. 

Besides, I think it's a different kind of pain.  Giving birth is
pulling your muscles with a force you're not used to.
while getting kicked in the crotch is just your body being sensitive in that spot.  Nauseatingly sensitive.

i remember being spiked in the balls with a dodgeball
ow

I'm not saying giving birth doesn't hurt, but getting kicked in the crotch also hurts. 
so does biting your tongue.

your point?

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE IN THIS ARTICLE ON BUZZFEED
21 reasons why the blockland forums is partnering with vaccines to spread autism

the universal scale of pain goes something like this

flesh wounds < crotch kick ~ birth < broken bone < broken collar bone < heartbreak

note how birth and crotch kick are similar
Where would menstrual cramps go on that scale?

there's no way to say this because
1. each person experiences pain differently
2. child birth lasts way longer than the pain of getting kicked in the balls

as for menstrual cramps getting kicked in the balls may very well be worse by default but again different experiences and different lengths of time

There is no way to 100% accurately measure pain. It's all based of off how  we say it hurts.

You tell us.

Jesus christ

Someone should conduct this experiment. Oh wait, they can't.

I would imagine that someone could give a guy a close resemblance to a childbirth. I would think some full force driver club (golf club) blows between the legs non-stop and repeatedly for hours on end would do the trick. But I'm pretty sure that guy would pass out and be permanently sterilized afterwards.

Jesus christ

Someone should conduct this experiment. Oh wait, they can't.

I would imagine that someone could give a guy a close resemblance to a childbirth. I would think some full force driver club (golf club) blows between the legs non-stop and repeatedly for hours on end would do the trick. But I'm pretty sure that guy would pass out and be permanently sterilized afterwards.
what about a ye olde mace. would that be more accurate

what about a ye olde mace. would that be more accurate

I have a video I could post of something worse, but there is a lot of simulated gore and I'll probably get banned.

how exactly do they graph how painful these are