Name/Avatar Copier

Author Topic: Name/Avatar Copier  (Read 4968 times)

I met a user whos ID is 85231 was on Boss Battles and as I was playing he starts to copy my avatar, then he said "wait" then left the game. After that he came back with his name similar as mine "/Falco/"

As you can see in these pictures his copy of my avatar has the colors all wrong.

It is not the same as my avatar

/support

I've seen him at an endless zombies server last night, I mistook him for you.

the avatar thing isn't a big deal. name thing is pretty douche-y though.

apparently it's someone called 'CopynightEvil', according to greek2me's id lookup.

What's the problem exactly

Iunno if someone named F|amecannon messed around on a server and upset people, then I went to that server and thought that was me then took administrative action I wouldn't be pleased, but as far as I know Mr. Copy hasn't done anything to cause problems so ya it's more or less just the caution of the issue than an issue

Imagine if I go into a server with the name "Nonne1" and purposely get banned. When you join as "Nonnel", people will think you're an alt.

i think nonnel and i should change our names now to f|amecannon and nonne1

I've seen a naInaIas
Take it as a compliment, you're famous op! :)

I feel like a lot of people use types of falco; it's a popular name. Even I once used Falco_

I feel like a lot of people use types of falco; it's a popular name. Even I once used Falco_

NOEDIT: But he is copying u judging by avatar