Name/Avatar Copier

Author Topic: Name/Avatar Copier  (Read 4981 times)

apparently it's someone called 'CopynightEvil', according to greek2me's id lookup.

Somebody take his name as hes loving about.

Somebody take his name as hes loving about.

Good idea, although then he will just take the name of whoever took his name.  Showing him what its like will either make him do it more, or make him stop. 

this is illegol behavior ill have my lawyers look into it OP. dont worry we will have this criminal scums hands in cuffs soon

I might aswell change my name to ßlockzillahead.

/support

luckily he cant take the name mail

An avatar and name should be a representation of you, there are literally millions of combinations for you to chose from. Why should someone else take yours?
/support.

I loving hate fanboys.

There are 4,294,967,2965,625 different possible 75x75 avatars. There's no need to use someone elses. /support

There are 4,294,967,2965,625 different possible 75x75 avatars. There's no need to use someone elses. /support
in game avatars... Read the op

pretty impressive math tho

but as far as I know Mr. Copy hasn't done anything to cause problems so ya it's more or less just the caution of the issue than an issue
what ever happened to prevention lol

NERD

welp

what ever happened to prevention lol
yknow i was going to make a forumer joke but surprisingly the name prevention hasn't been taken yet