Author Topic: Name/Avatar Copier  (Read 4958 times)

Who is Falco anyways
THAT AInt FALCO!!
(get it? because... tahjt aint falco (oh where u at/?/ where u at?!?!)

not the real falco?? EH???

What the forget did you inhale?

I have like 5+ people that copy my avatar and then do little tweaks to it. Some admit they copied (which I don't mind) and some don't while they say they made it themselves (even though they copied me because they had a completely different avatar when I was on the same server with them)

apparently it's someone called 'CopynightEvil', according to greek2me's id lookup.
whats the link

http://puu.sh/gkdFx/be1a9e3826.png
welp
This site actually can calculate it. Here is the number (obviously loving huge). Point is it's pretty pointless to blatantly copy someone especially if they plan to do malicious things with someone else's name. /support

Someone joined my server with the name NucIear Bear(My name is Nuclear Bear so I just took it as a joke and didn't even ask him to change) , might have been him but I didn't care since he was p cool until he started using the Rocket L when I told him to stop.

someone should waste their time calculating the amount of ingame avatars people could have
INCLUDING CUSTOM COLORS

So basically, hes impersonating you. But i don't see what is wrong with the same avatar. But he must be a fan of Falco Blockland from youtube.
/support

I was on the server at the time. i witnessed this, but not the part when he said "wait."
i joined a little late.
support

I was on the server at the time. i witnessed this, but not the part when he said "wait."
i joined a little late.
support
Why bump this?