ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232220 times)

"That- That's not what I meant at all. She lost someone."
I look at her with sympathy. We all lost friends here.

(If you people are finished diddling around on the base, I will be running the next mission.
Because I have time.)

I would awake from my deep trance, with yelling all around me.
"The forget is going on?"
I look at my coffee.
It's cold.
stuff, it's too late for coffee anyways.
I guess I'll go get another drink from the fridge.
I walk over to the fridge, look around for a second, grab a bottle of apple juice, and sit down in the seat I was previously in.

f
could i get a eurofighter

f
could i get a eurofighter

Check the CHART if you need information on aircraft availability.

i'll just stick with a mirage 4000 then
same loadout

Damn, I wanted to have a little more on base RP time.

I collect a grilled roast beef sandwich and some desert and eat.

I run over the days events, over and over. The crashing air cruiser, the fight that just wrapped up. The loss of-

"Hey, pilot," a voice says. He's got no accent, and he's speaking Asethian.

I look up. One of those mechanics that worked on the MiG is standing over me.

"How convenient. The MiG works. New engines, the works. Either way, you can thank us later,"

He walks off without another word. I get up and walk out, heading to my assigned hanger.

The MiG's scab patching and damages skin has been replaced by new -ish pieces, some of which are off-color. The engines are not stock. They're supercharged. The MiG only has the name "MACMILLAN" and the tail numbers are painted on. I admire the aircraft before returning to bed.

The cargo plane lands in Huitz.

They yell at us to get up; our cuffs are still cuffing our hands but they are now able to be released from their position to the back of the wall.

Bell heads to the hangars to look at some of the other aircraft in the squadron, she was just wasting some time.

Operator, Juncoph, Gojira, and Hurricane are all going to be going on the sortie, yes? If so, ensure your loadouts are all up to date, then we may proceed.

modified my loadout since i found out the hard way i cant use both cannons in one turn

The intercom at McNamara airbase gives its call. "Steele, Guerra, Kibble, Kißinger, and Faw of Mjolnir Flight report to the briefing room. Repeat. Steele, Guerra, Kibble, Kißinger, and Faw of Mjolnir Flight, report to briefing room."

All of you wrap up what you're doing to go to the briefing room, the brightly-lit room dimming once everybody is settled in. The Mercanan commander at the head of the room clears his throat, then begins speaking.
"Your task today is to assist the joint NAUC Kino-Mercanan defensive front on the city of Fulton, and provide air cover from enemy strike craft. Presently, the GTO defenses are holding against armor, and our biggest risk is enemy air units. From there, you are to engage any reinforcements from the air or sea until the Huitz are pushed back to the jungle. You sortie as soon as you possibly can."

(Take this time to finalize your requisitions and loadouts.)

After the briefing I head to the requisitions office and put one in for a Eurofighter Typhoon when it comes in.