ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232105 times)

like, its not starting now in-universe, yall just got back from a mission, im just seeing whos interested in maybe starting a mission tonight

[F]
the other day i found out the hard way that loss of wing chunks is now survivable in warthunder
by survivable you mean you can barely land right

[F]by survivable you mean you can barely land right

350 kph landing

[F] but after 6 or 7 EST plz

Pretty sure my character is going to die of sleep deprivation in-universe.

at a horrible angle

come in at the right angle and you have an excuse to be using your rudder as an aileron

just gonna wait for 2 or 3 more people or something

whatever close enough

Time passes. Guerra gets some psychiatric help, whether it worked or not is still up for debate. Kissinger takes a long nap.  Daxton loses yet more money to the Kintharians. Steele gets no action of any sort. Kibble improves rudder response times by .003 percent. And Faw samples the local cuisine and finds out that the mess hall actually serves food.
When suddenly another briefing.
"About two weeks ago, the Mercanan Third Fleet moved to engage a Zentragothic naval group off of the southwest coast. Their goal is to re-obtain command of the seas in that region, so to cut off the Zentragoth's naval supply line and halt their progress inland. It's been a tough fight, but the situation as it stands looks promising. But the Zentragoths have called for reinforcements, and are sending a handful of ships from their beachhead to help out. Leading this group is the INZ Octarius, an Imperial dreadnought, and your primary target. In port, this thing has been unassailable, but now that it's in open waters it should be a sitting duck for an air attack. If that monster reaches the battle, the Mercanans won't stand a chance. Surveillance shows no air units, so plan accordingly."
And because I know someone's gonna ask "where are we" i spent over 9000 hours in MSpaint to show you where this happens

boom super detailed battle plan there you go now you know where stuff is
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 06:59:24 PM by Qwepir »

I'll take the A-10 on loan for this mission if nobody else is using it

Wow this is still going on! I loved watching this role play. I'll have to study it if I want to know what is going on.

I'll take the A-10 on loan for this mission if nobody else is using it
sure thing
also a reminder to everyone whos participating be sure to change your loadouts and stuff on the character page

loadout heavily modified for ship killing, and also realized strike aircraft get discounts

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 08:58:59 PM by Juncoph »